Coral Vue Hydros

10 gallon AGA Update

dickie52

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DRZL-sauras

mmm.....ZzZzoooalicious.....what part of ny?...i live nearby and go to skoo in manhattan.....and yea about the fragging....u kno no space fer anytin else...that sucks so save urself the frustraation and frag to a fellow hobbiest...lol...regardless of what u do u got a crazy tankB)

• 4 weeks later...
Deleted User 8530

All I can say is WOW! That is the tank I want LOL I realy didnt Like all the other corals. I am a Big Fan of Zoos and Softies (i kno I know Im da NErd) Well All I can say more is that I wonder how many times you have went to you LFS and How much you spent! Now let me awwww Over your tank so ill end it now LOL

• 1 month later...

Well after 3 months I am almost ready to move into our new house. I have been holding all the goodies from the 10 gallon in a 40 gallon. I have dedicated a 25 foot wall just for reef keeping. It has 32 outlets and it's own sink, I can't wait to get started! I will be sure to keep you all updated as things go along.

OMFG... not my personal approach to reef keeping. but you went the direction you wanted and took off with it. an amazing job! it's almost hard to believe sometimes how much can be done w/ just 10gal of space. your tank is inspiring and makes me wanna work harder on my own 10gal.

Mar,

Thanks, Like my grandfather use to say,"It's all a matter of taste"(as he kissed the cow in the ass)

I too was thrilled with what could be done with a simple AGA glass tank.......

Archived