Coral Vue Hydros

10 gallon AGA Update

dickie52

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BKtomodachi

you are my hero.... I will be setting up a 250W Mogul base 20,000K MH over my 10 G soon... cant wait for the zoos to color up vs. the pc's that I have now!

coral reef

just perfect that is the kind of tanks we all like to see keep up the good work i also see a totm comming really soon just see this tank made my day

parotkilah2

holy cow, that is a nice tank. its nice to see a good looking tank with no sps in it. goes to show ya that you don't have to have all acro's and clams to have a beautiful tank. i'm curious too, how did you get 170 watts of light on it? is it pc/vho/ halide??

I have the Coralife twin 65 watt compact. 65w actinic and 65w 6700K and 2 URI floresent 40 watt. (1 actinic white and 1 actinic blue).

The coralife is a 24" fixture and hangs 2 inches over each end, but I wanted the light to cover the whole tank.

And thank you all for the very nice comments....it has been a labor of love. I have come close to dumping it down the drain many times.......

Give it another go.....I may have been over my daily transfer rate, where I host my pictures.....

I am seeing them fine this morning.....

Thank you fellow nano's.......I am in the process of moving, but will try and get an updated shot when the new tank is set up.

I love Zoanthids and all but my favorite part of your tank is the super neon green candy and the nice ricordias!

• 2 weeks later...
SilverSpurs

Wow that is a busy tank!! You could spend hours and hours and hours staring at it and not even catch a glimpse of what is going on in there. That looks like it took a ton of patience and some serious cash/resourcefulness to get all that life in there.

Doesn't look like there is much room for growth though, planning on fragging soon? Perhaps even another tank or upgrade?

Archived