Innovative Marine Aquariums

bye bye 3 gallon, Now welcome the dirty 7.5

Jackal_Knight

Jackal_Knight

got some leds of crazyeyes, gonna retrofit them into my cheap 35 dollar fixture off ebay that lasted about 3 months before one of the ballast wen't out so ive been running one 6k bulb for the last few months made the tank look like crap but its been working. well you get what u paid for so i ain't mad about the fixture.

http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/Jackel_knight/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2013-12-19_17-21-12_830_zpsph4qgvlf.jpg.html'>2013-12-19_17-21-12_830_zpsph4qgvlf.jpg

Jackal_Knight
  • 1 month later...
Jackal_Knight

Actually really curious about this build.

dam this was back in December yeah i finished it like the next day but i forgot to update ti'll today, lol heres some pics

SAM_0005_zps78659d39.jpg

SAM_0004_zps4177ad08.jpg

SAM_0010_zpsce6a6ce8.jpg

SAM_0011_zpse8dd2082.jpg

what the color really looks like ^^

i like how it came out but the white spec came out a little grean since theres a cyan and a green led in there but looks fine as soon as you crank up the blue. one of the cool white was busted thats why one of the led strings didn't work but its all good not and the pots are a little messed up to so they don't dim the best but for a 20 bucks or whatever i paid for them its great. so thanks alot crazyeyes made this possible :D

oh yeah i got really cheap on this and attached the Led's with jb weld they don't get hot at all so i assume it works fine.

Archived