inTank Media Baskets

Great trip to Pacific East Aquaculture!

KidCNU

im vacationing in ocean city and decided to drive to pacific east aquaculture while i was here. i am glad i did. Great people and facilities and tons and tons of corals at very reasonable prices! i would highly reccomend buying from them not to mention there corals are aquacultured and help the reefs!

im vacationing in ocean city and decided to drive to pacific east aquaculture while i was here. i am glad i did. Great people and facilities and tons and tons of corals at very reasonable prices! i would highly reccomend buying from them not to mention there corals are aquacultured and help the reefs!

Did he have a ton of CLAMS?

there 7 under 15 for the price 6 is awesome there are soo many more in store not listed and they were very helpful in helping me pick out good ones!

there 7 under 15 for the price 6 is awesome there are soo many more in store not listed and they were very helpful in helping me pick out good ones!

I will go on record as saying Pacific East Aquaculture is the very best, most organized, eco friendly, true aquaculture facility in the entire country. Period. If you like clams, Dr. Mac has personally sought out and employed natives to exclusively import mind blowing French Polynesian clams. These clams are by far the healthiest clams on the market. BY FAR!!!!!! Ive been buying from PE for nearly 15 years...probably 20, way back when he was called Dr.Mac and Sons.

Archived