Top Shelf Aquatics

Chino's 12g Nanocube DX

Chino

They are called cable clips? What section would they be in at HD?

Mmmmm? not sure, but look in the eletrical section where they sell the cable ties. I can't remember if I got them @ HD or Lowe's. They are the exact same ones that come with the Vortechs.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks! I actually took out the largest pieces of LR out and added it into the 20 which is finally wet! Will be making a thread soon...

Here's a current shot of the NC 12 at 3 months. No room now for the corals so most are just sitting on sand bed and tightly close to each other ;/ Will be moving most of these corals over slowly but will not breakdown the NC 12! My nem looks very happy after taking out the LR. It actually looks a "bubble" tip nem and not a LTA.

Here's a sneak peak of the 20 cycling. Spent some $$$ on equipment for this baby so far :)

Nice and will be following for the updates on the new one ! Thanks

Mmmmm? not sure, but look in the eletrical section where they sell the cable ties. I can't remember if I got them @ HD or Lowe's. They are the exact same ones that come with the Vortechs.

Ok thank you. I have no idea what the vortech clips look like since this is my first time owning one. I'll just look for them at HD.

Nice and will be following for the updates on the new one ! Thanks

:) Great!

This is what they look like so you can find them or just order from the company:

http://ecotechmarine.com/parts-store/

Thanks for the reply. I actually looked at their site right after your previous post and saw those on their site. Ran to HD and saw packages of them button didnt understand how they work until I came home and learned they work with zip ties only. But I didnt leave HD empty handed. I grabbed these and will try them out soon Kwik Klips

Archived