Pod Your Reef

Yay for purdy macro!

metrokat

Looking good. :)

To answer your email metrokat, it is edible, you may have some issues with larger hermits, turbos, and emerald crabs. Ceriths, nerites are good choices for macro tanks, they lack the cutting power to eat most complex macros.

Out of stock right now, but I think I am going to collect a bunch today before the storm wipes it all out. 14 foot seas on Monday. :):(

sounds like a plan. I have more pink galaxy now, I only collected 6 more pieces. Hoping the storm leaves the rest, but it may be last of the season.

Looking good. :)

To answer your email metrokat, it is edible, you may have some issues with larger hermits, turbos, and emerald crabs. Ceriths, nerites are good choices for macro tanks, they lack the cutting power to eat most complex macros.

Out of stock right now, but I think I am going to collect a bunch today before the storm wipes it all out. 14 foot seas on Monday. :):(

I LOVE that! Is it shrimp safe? Blue leg hermits? Do all crabs go for it or just emeralds?

Just bought some...my wife is going to kill me....sigh. But it will sure look cool in my tank....the one that I now have to buy for a dedicated macroalgae tank!

It's pink, tell the wife it's for her. :)

Nice. I like the way you think. But unfortunately I don't think she's going to buy it. She's WAY too smart for me! This is probably what's going to happen... :slap:

We have a "We have never heard of you" service in case your wife calls, it is available for $9.99.

I'll take it! Just take add the cost to my order!

Archived