ReefCleaners.org

Pink Galaxy back in stock

johnmaloney

jedimasterben
It's pink! how many macros are pink out there?! It was a no brainer. Plus John did a special post for it. That means it's special.

+1

I got mine, but I'm not too sure if it will make it. Halymenia didn't make it, and fuzzy chitons never make it, and John is literally an hour away from me. :(

+1

I got mine, but I'm not too sure if it will make it. Halymenia didn't make it, and fuzzy chitons never make it, and John is literally an hour away from me. :(

The chitons are weird. I had more than enough algae for them yet they still died. 1 of the 5 the day after adding them, 2 more died that week, and the remaining died in about a months time. The chitons(not fuzzy, not coral eating either) that came in on my live rock have been going hard for almost a year now. Whatever kind I have, that's the type you need. They survived waterless, 3 day shipping too.

ARGH! Just placed an order for some stuff that is going to be shipped tomorrow! emailed John to see if I could add it to my order prior to shipping it off!

Archived