Coral Vue Hydros

Fluval 6 Gallon Noob Tank!

dxmaster

So, I retired this tank. I got tired of the small opening in the edge, moved everything over to a 20 Long.

I have just bought the same tank but stock lighting, curious if you are selling the tank or any upgrades you added to it. I also live in Las Vegas.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chicagoreef

Oh no! I was reading through the thread with anticipation of finding out how the tank is doing, but you ended up with a new tank! In any case, the Edge setup looked great.

• 1 month later...
andi.rahl

so, I know that this thread isn't really alive any longer, but I just want to be clear before I order the filter off amazon: the aquaclear 20 fits the edge? my filter just literally tried to catch on fire on me...so I need a replacement. :/

• 10 months later...

So, I retired this tank. I got tired of the small opening in the edge, moved everything over to a 20 Long.

i know this is old, but did you ever consider removing the top glass? I have seen this mod done on a few edges

haha ya i thought about it at one point but decided against it. I just ended up junking the whole tank, sold the light, moved to a 20L, got a reefbreeders, added a sump, bought a house, bought a 60 gallon cube, neglected the 20L after the move with anticipation of moving to the 60 cube once it was cycled, tank cycled, 20L and stuff is sitting in my backyard doing nothing. :D

Archived