inTank Media Baskets

allan's innovative marine nuvo 16

aIIan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No new updates really.

I split the frags up between mine & my son's tank and glued them to the rock work.

All the coral are doing good except for a torch coral. I shattered it's skeleton when trying to remove it from it's frag plug & and it hasn't bounced back since. Not dead but certainly not as vibrant as it once was.

I've been trying to find a Yasha Goby and a pistol shrimp locally with no luck. That will probably be the last fish I get.

If the misses get's home with the camera gear before lights out I'll try to throw up a new FTS.

Well here's an update... stopped by Publix after work to buy some water for this weekend's water changes and it seems like that masses have fallen for the BS. The water isle had been attacked by folks who apparently fell for the hype of tropical storm Isaac.

Friday is Rod's Food night here at the house (exciting, I know) and while feeding we noticed two tiny critters living amongst one of my zoa frags.

Here's a photo of the bigger one:

IM082412.jpg

I'm thinking bristle worm, maybe? It's hard to tell because I can't really get a good look at it.

Archived