Cultivated Reef

i'm a' callin' you out GIL.

drdrew

gil, are you shooting first and asking later?

or are you approaching people, then asking, then taking the shot?

or are you doing telephoto from up in a tree?

Drew.... i know what youre thinking......i dont think you will get permission to take pictures of people un-dressing through their windows so just forget it. Its against the law. Freak.

besides...considering the photoshop work ive seen you do in the past i know you would never get my permission.

drew it depends completely on the situation. When I was shooting in mexico, I was asking usually since I didn't want to cause any trouble. Liza just runs around taking pictures of whatever and whoever without asking. She is completely crazy though.

By the way I put up a photo gallery (3 different galleries actually) on my site over the weekend that shows some of the stuff I have taken photos of. Lemme know what you think. Here is a link.

http://www.oc-creative.com/reef/gallery

I have alot more to add to it (studio and commercial mainly), but I only had time to add what I have up there for now.

Gil

great stuff gil!

personally i liked "laguna beach" the best. maybe cause i lived there....or just maybe cause it's a great shot.

i also liked "mono" very much.

Thanks Drew!

Hey......what type of post processing are you doing on your images? Share!

I do a basic level (not auto) and usually an unsharp mask if needed.

Gil

sharpening, saturation, contrast. in the oppposite order.

what i have found that is cool is MPIX.com for large prints.

good prices and the "metallic finish" is very cool on the coral shots.

ELGORDOINAVW

dude dr. drew, How about selling me a frag of the zoo's in the second pic? By the way outstanding pictures-

ELGORDOINAVW

Dr Drew, you also have some pics of some zoo's on the zoosrus website I believe they are called the "zoanthids of the corn" will you please sell me a frag of those toooo!

ELGORDOINAVW

Dr Drew, you also have some pics of some zoo's on the zoosrus website I believe they are called the "zoanthids of the corn" will you please sell me a frag of those toooo! not only are you hooking me up but you would be spreading some great

ELGORDOINAVW

dude dr. drew, How about selling me a frag of the zoo's in the second pic? By the way outstanding pictures-

Archived