inTank Media Baskets

i'm a' callin' you out GIL.

drdrew

Very nice Drew!! Gettin comfy with yer cam eh? My favorite is the Hammer shot although I like the others too.

Unfortunately, I don't really have any new reef photos to share. I have been so busy with band/work lately that I haven't had time to take any pictures of reefy stuff. I have taken some pictures of non reefy stuff though (unexciting product photography using a large format digital in a studio environment). I hope to have some time for reef photos someday soon.

Gil

i agree...the hammer's the best one. i am trying to expand to other subjects now as well. namely people...it's harder...they don't live in really well lit little glass boxes. thanks for looking.

Hey Drew and GIl, could you guys give me a hand as to what settings you guys are using? I have an Olympus C5050Z, and should be able to come up with some mice macros, but I can't get the hang of it. Can you kick me in the right direction?:?

Doc,

Rather than know how long your tanks been running, I would like to know if you can poop in it???

Also by the way....BEAUTY PICS.....I see you made pic of the month over at zoos r us....Congrats!!!

Must be nice being the king...

i have several tanks.

they have been running around 1-2 years.

it is the eos digital rebel. the macro lense was as much as the camera.

taking pictures is like running a tank. learn by reading as much as you can first, then practice, then ask questions. be inspired.

gil has inspired me with his photography. it can be a lot of work, like the reef tank, but if you enjoy doing it, then you will practice and improve. it is also like reefing in that it is an expensive hobby. thanks all for looking...i am temporarily turning my attention away from reefs and more at people...but i am shooting another tank next week sometime and if anything good comes from that session i will post it here. i sincerely appreciate all the feedback!

oh...and yes my secret to reefkeeping and life in general is that if i can poop in it, i usually do. it leaves mess in a lot of places, but one has to find his/her own path in this world. i choose to mark mine, so i can find my way back out again.

DrDrew I don't wanna be corny, but your pictures are truly... inspirational. You should make a calandar or something, they are that good.

Originally posted by jaguilar

i don't think those people would truly understand your kind of "showing".

Any showing is a good showing :)

I am still trying to get up the guts to do street photography.

Originally posted by Gilman

Try it in mexico where you could lose your camera alot easier than in america. Just do it.

Gil

Or South Africa. My girlfriends parents just got back and they showed me some videos of it :pirate: People would approach him right when he took it out.

Archived