ReefCleaners.org

WTS Zoas and Cheato (Shipped)

fickle1

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just completed my first order from fickle1 and I can tell you I best frag packing ever!! Frag looks great probably from the great packing.

Have no concerns buying from the shipper, just leave some for me!

I just completed my first order from fickle1 and I can tell you I best frag packing ever!! Frag looks great probably from the great packing.

Have no concerns buying from the shipper, just leave some for me!

Good to hear. Thanks for the feedback! Plenty of blue hornets and cheato left. Very low on bam bams and greens.

Good to hear. Thanks for the feedback! Plenty of blue hornets and cheato left. Very low on bam bams and greens.

Do you have any small frags of each? Like one to three poly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
thehobdenmarina

Man of you could ship to Canada I'd be in for some hornets. But I'm pretty sure its against the law to ship live animals over the borders. I could be mistaken.

Man of you could ship to Canada I'd be in for some hornets. But I'm pretty sure its against the law to ship live animals over the borders. I could be mistaken.

I'm pretty sure it is too lol. Either way, I don't want to find out.

After Christmas when I get money I'll probably buy some frags from you. I'm over in Salem, Ohio (about 3 hours away) so would shipping be any cheaper? And would it still be two days?

After Christmas when I get money I'll probably buy some frags from you. I'm over in Salem, Ohio (about 3 hours away) so would shipping be any cheaper? And would it still be two days?

Sorry didn't see this. Priority mail can still be 2 days, even in the state. I can send it ups, which would be next day in OH. Price is really about the same.

Alright what do you think you will have for sale after Christmas?

Sorry. Not getting notifications for whatever reason. I should have the blues, greens and bam bams afterwards. Just send me a PM when you are ready. I might have some others by then.

• 3 weeks later...

Got my package today!! Great packaging!!!!

Sorry didn't get an email about the reply. Glad everything made it there safely!

Anything left?

I have blue hornets, greens, cheato and bambams left. PM me with what you are intersted in. Thanks.

Archived