Coral Vue Hydros

WTS Zoas and Cheato (Shipped)

fickle1

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need to clear out some more room. Price drop on the blue hornets. $10pp. Have several 3p-6p frags available. Still have some of the other frags available as well.

Bump. Have some more ready to ship out Monday.

got my 2 frags today... top notch packaging and shipping... great deal and nice stuff.... thanks again!!

got my 2 frags today... top notch packaging and shipping... great deal and nice stuff.... thanks again!!

Got 3 polyps of blue hornets from fickle today...fast shipping and packed extremely well...Don't hesitate buying from him.post-62877-1347143579_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the feedback guys. Glad everything is doing good.

Bump. Still have a few left. Going to a frag swap this weekend. Not sure what I will have left afterwards. If you are interested, I can pull them now and ship out Monday. Thanks.

Just picked up my package from USPS because they freakin didn't leave it at my door yesterday.

Today is day 4 and the BAMBAMs are already slowly opening up after being put in for 10 mins. the bluehornet still being grumpy.

I can't describe how awesome the packaging was. all sides were lined with styrofoam and filled with peanuts. the frags was placed in little urine sample cups with styrofoam to keep them from flipping over. a heat pack was also in the packaging. GREAT STUFF!

Just picked up my package from USPS because they freakin didn't leave it at my door yesterday.

Today is day 4 and the BAMBAMs are already slowly opening up after being put in for 10 mins. the bluehornet still being grumpy.

I can't describe how awesome the packaging was. all sides were lined with styrofoam and filled with peanuts. the frags was placed in little urine sample cups with styrofoam to keep them from flipping over. a heat pack was also in the packaging. GREAT STUFF!

I still have no idea why they didn't leave it. I didn't mark signature required or anything when I shipped it. I haven't had that happen before. Glad the bam bams are coming around. The blues can be grumpy. Start them off low in the tank. They don't like a ton of light. Let me know how everything goes.

Thanks.

Archived