Pod Your Reef

The Tank of Monte Cristo

Lee Van Reef

Looking sharp Lee.

Thanks for the details on the stand build. Almost has me thinking I could pull something like that off (structurally). Finishing would be left to the wife lol. I guess making sure all the cuts end up making it level is what would intimidate me.

Keep the updates coming :D

Lee Van Reef
Looking sharp Lee.

Thanks for the details on the stand build. Almost has me thinking I could pull something like that off (structurally). Finishing would be left to the wife lol. I guess making sure all the cuts end up making it level is what would intimidate me.

Keep the updates coming :D

Thanks man!

• 2 weeks later...
Lee Van Reef

According to my test kits I'm cycled but I don't believe that garbage since Its only been two weeks. Added a test coral (frag of GSP) and it is looking great. Awesome extension and color. Maybe a few more frags and my first fish within a few weeks.

Lee Van Reef
This is looking great! Do you have any pics of the corner overflow and the overhanging return?

Thanks! I'll try and get some pics up later!

Lee Van Reef

A little late but meh lol

image-6.jpg

image_1-6.jpg

On a side note, my GSP rosk has a pretty decent size aiptasia on it and the local pharmacy refused to sell me a hypodermic needle...lol

Lee Van Reef

Pics in a few once the daylights turn on!

Featuring:

Juicy-j the black and white clownfish

GSP

Green pocillopora

Xenia

Hitchhike kenya Tree

Lee Van Reef

FTS:image-7.jpg

JuicyJ:

image_1-7.jpg

These shots were taken a few minutes after the blue+ lights came on so the polyps arent hitting their usual extension.

image_2-4.jpg

image_3-4.jpg

In that one you can see the kenya tree all pissed off because a hermit just finished crawling all over it lol

image_4-2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Long time no talk. Got something awesome in the mail as a belated birthday present from the girlfriend. It starts with Ecotech and ends with mp10 B)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived