Pod Your Reef

20 Gallon High

Tunjee

tunjee that is one sweet looking tank, and even better now that it's BB.

I just have to ask why didn't you drill the returns ? since you went to all the trouble of cutting those teeth out.. ??

-skeletor-

I wanted to have drilled returns. I wanted recessed flush mounted jacuzzi nozzle jets. Marine depot has them but they are 1". Thats too big. I needed like 1/2" or 3/4". I looked everywhere and couldnt find them and still cant.

I used 1/2" loc-line for the returns in my 10gal (with external overflow :-) and I got some 3/4" loc-line fittings for my 20 but never used them. That's what you're after :-) you don't need any of the flexible hose, just a screw adapter and a nozzle, or a Y and 2 nozzles...

-skeletor-

That would work too Skeletor but here is what I want but I could not find them any smaller than 1". These would be the most unobtrusive.

PF-HR10-3200WHT.jpg

Vash_The_Stampede

Looking good, don't mind if I steal your overflow design, do ya? I am also setting up a 20H, and I am not too bad with tools myself!

DaxAlbrecht

That's a really slick setup you got there. How much did the whole thing set you back?

BTW, I dig the cool Heineken lamp - classy.

ReeferMonkey

Nice job!

The tank looks like you put some time into the design and development of the system. Props to you!

Archived