Innovative Marine Aquariums

Bella's 3g Pico

coachfraley

Very nice tank and great job with it! I think it is a bit small for the damsel though. Do you plan to move him in the near future? What are your other plans for the tank. I personally am not a fan of running tanks without sand, but it does give it a nice clean look. I have just started my first saltwater tank, a 29 biocube tank which is going pretty well. I would eventually like to do a pico but right now I am trying to focus on doing either the 29 biocube or also setting up a 10 gallon reef in place of my 10 gallon german blue ram tank, and using that for saltwater as well. A pico would be fun to set up to. So many options haha! Well very nice job with the tank and I wish you success for the future.

Braden :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering what you had in there for a CUC?

Right now all I have is a couple of red leg hermits and a couple of cerith snails. I have found that not much else can survive in such a small tank.

This tank is an great! I have been lurking for a year and have not started a tank yet but this has inspired me. What is your routine if I may ask?

Weekly water changes of about 3/4 gallon. I rinse the AC sponge weekly and change out my pura pad monthly.

Very nice tank and great job with it! I think it is a bit small for the damsel though. Do you plan to move him in the near future? What are your other plans for the tank. I personally am not a fan of running tanks without sand, but it does give it a nice clean look. I have just started my first saltwater tank, a 29 biocube tank which is going pretty well. I would eventually like to do a pico but right now I am trying to focus on doing either the 29 biocube or also setting up a 10 gallon reef in place of my 10 gallon german blue ram tank, and using that for saltwater as well. A pico would be fun to set up to. So many options haha! Well very nice job with the tank and I wish you success for the future.

Braden :D

I'm planning on keeping the tank as is. I know that some folks think that the pico is too small for the damsel, but he seems to be very healthy and happy in my tank.

First off,this little tank is awesome !!! Second of all,the coralline algae grows so damn quick in your tank !!! What gives ?!!!

Thanks! I guess its all the water changes.

the pics with sand are the best scape ever! and it bein a 3 gallon is very cool, makes it look big, wish i could manage that look in my 5g!

Archived