inTank Media Baskets

Cursed

metrokat

Branching Frogspawn, so far. Either the flow in my tank tears it to bits (I swear...it's just an indirect Koralia 240!) or my yellow clown goby goes Hannibal Lecter on it within 48 hours of addition.

Mystified by the shots I see of others with the same powerhead or bigger that have one the size of a softball...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I killed xenia. I win! :lol: Oh, and my toadstool leather. My GSP looks great though!

I can never keep GSP they always die

might as well! theyre dead to me >=(

oh Nippy. That is the most tragic 'can't keep alive to save my life' I've ever read on this forum.

Do you need tissues? comfort food? my unhappy Florida riccordea?

ScubaEthan
a girlfriend =(

/hp

hahahha same here.

I lost two fish in one week to the filter :( Now I have major walls and barriers to protect them.

I forgot orange/white clowns. My b/w has been with me since the beginning but every time I get an o/w they kick it in under a month.

surgicalsense
Do you need tissues? comfort food? my unhappy Florida riccordea?

:lol: ... unhappy Florida rics were even offered.

Seriously though,

I have never had an issue with any one coral or invert or fish specifically that I wasn't able to correct.

Same here

Paige-

Try banded trochus snails... they seem to have more anti-hermit tricks in their arsenal than most others do. They get a little bigger than astreas/nerites, but are significantly smaller and less bulldozer-esque than something like a Turbo.

DreTheReefer

I can't keep ricordias. I've tried in 3 different tanks and they all eventually bleach and melt away. Xenia forget about it. I won't even try in this tank this time. I thought they were begginer corals.

Chrisl1976

Cabbage Coral, just ends up a rotting stump.

So if great gardeners have a green thumb, what to great reefers have? Besides empty wallets.

The only thing i've had really horrible luck with is leathers. Yellow toadstool melted, green devils hand took over 2 months to look slightly recovered from half melting, and even now throws a hissy fit over the slightest thing. Just got a small pink devils hand frag and yup, it's completely white; didn't help i caught a hermit carrying it around the other day like a trophy, idiotic crab. Leathers hate my tank :/

Plate coral and clove polyps. Two different frags of the latter, both died within a few days.

Both my PYA clove frags died too. I'm getting another frag of cloves and praying they do better!

Shrimp.

Before my upgrade I went through 3 peppermints and a candy cane pistol. Once I upgraded and waited a while I had 2 separate online orders that had cleaner shrimp. Both were DOA. I'm just not meant to have shrimp.

Archived