Cultivated Reef

Hawaii Zoas

jcloutie80

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTheNano

Went through all the thread & saw amazing stuff to bad i wasnt on here before, i hope he has some stuff soon :)

eddiecorrea

I pm'd awhile back. He was going on vacation and was gonna PM me. He never did. :(

ItsTheNano

I pm'd awhile back. He was going on vacation and was gonna PM me. I pm'd a few weeks ago to see if he was back and no response. :(

Damn it, i just pmd him hoping to get a response soon, now my dreams have been crushed :( lol on the other hand anybody that bought some willing to frag? :D

Paandemonium

Damn it, i just pmd him hoping to get a response soon, now my dreams have been crushed :( lol on the other hand anybody that bought some willing to frag? :D

In a month if be downnnnn

ItsTheNano

Nah time to give him a bigger budget lol

Time for ME to save up lol just bought my premium picasso pair, a red wellso & might get a bleeding scolymia tmrw :D btw i read you have a nice clownfish pair anyway i can see a pic?

I bought stuff from Jon again a few weeks ago, got some amazing colonies! Always a pleasure to work with:)

Paandemonium

Time for ME to save up lol just bought my premium picasso pair, a red wellso & might get a bleeding scolymia tmrw :D btw i read you have a nice clownfish pair anyway i can see a pic?

They're the ones in my sig :D

Jon has great stuff and is easy to deal with. Awesome packaging and even better corals. Gave me way more than he sold me. Can’t beat his process or corals anywhere! Thanks again Jon!!

• 5 months later...

This is getting bumped back up due to the amazing order (second) I have recieved from Jon! HUGE frags, beautiful colorations, and excellente shipping.

Thanks Jon!

• 2 weeks later...

This is getting bumped back up due to the amazing order (second) I have recieved from Jon! HUGE frags, beautiful colorations, and excellente shipping.

Thanks Jon!

Thanks for the nice feedback!

I have some new frags on the first page, PM me if your interested.

• 1 month later...

Ordered from Jon earlier this week and received my package 5 minutes ago.

Great communication, Great deal, Smooth Transaction & Great guy really. Don't hesitate at all. :)

11864849233_e8a0841498.jpg

11865366186_32dd409432.jpg

11864961134_579fb92b73.jpg

11864536725_a6357a4f6c.jpg

11864843133_19c56bbba3.jpg

& I live only an island away so really cool to be able to have received it literally over-night.

Thanks again Jon.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived