Cultivated Reef

Hawaii Zoas

jcloutie80

so I'm wondering where you have your info from about harvesting zoas for sale in Hawaii. I have a friend that recently moved there and we have been reading up on it a little. From what I read you can take them and put them in your tank at home, but you're not suppose to be able to sell them. I would love to see any info you have on this subject.

You can get a license from the DLNR, you just need to report what you collect.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No Problem, you are by far probably the person I have the most pleasure dealing with (and I deal with lots of people for my zoas!).

So guys, here are some of the PE's from my last order. Best prices around, so good that I'm always tempted to order more even though I already have them. It's just too good to pass up, LOL!

Look at the tiles, hardly blue at all:

Agaves:

Pinkstreakedagave.jpg

blueagave.jpg

Pink PE's (Yes, they're that hot pink with black speckles. Just look at the frag tile they're on and you can see it's not a blue tile):

pinkagave.jpg

One morphed into this stunning PE (sorry for the blueness, didn't turn on the T5's for the pic):

Pink1.jpg

Looks like you got in even more morphs. I'll have to hit you up again!

They look great!

• 1 month later...

I received my shipment from Jon Thursday and I have to say it was one of the best online orders ive ever made. The frags are truly amazing and look just as good as they do in the pics which is rare for a online order. There are more polyps on most of the frags than what I ordered. These are truly high quality zoas/palys that would be at least $30 pp on any website. Not only that but he has answered every one of my emails within about a hour or two. Do not hesitate to order from him, I can guarantee you wont be disappointed. Thanks Jon!!!

AndeWonderland

I can't wait to add pictures from my shipment tomorrow! I know i sent you a PM, but you really are a gentleman and a saint and can't wait to see these in my tank!!! :D

Can you pm me with what you have left, costs and shipping costs to 44145 please?

Tim always has a huge selection left. He probably has atleast 1 of each of what he has pictured.

People on ebay sell for cheap but charge an arm and a leg for shipping because there are no fees on shipping. Its a way to scam eBay.

That use to be, now eBay taxes on shipping as well. It was only a matter of time before eBay would do it.

Anyways, you have some really nice stuff. I'll have to order from you later on.

That use to be, now eBay taxes on shipping as well. It was only a matter of time before eBay would do it.

Anyways, you have some really nice stuff. I'll have to order from you later on.

You sure? Because I just sold an item on eBay with no fees on my shipping. Just on the final sale price.

Anything newly collected?

• 5 weeks later...

Bump for an awesome Guy,

Received my shipment to from Jon, not only is he one of the nicest persons to deal with, he is by far the best packageing person i know. The frags were bagged seperately, then split into to small food storage containers, all padded with what seemed like a whole newspaper. Double heat packed and they were still very warm. The frags are awesome already opening up after the acclimate. I ordered 4 received 7, they are all grown in very well.

+1000 To an awesome seller, will post pics when lights come on later today.

Thanks Jon

• Like 1

I havent even started my tank yet and I don't know why I haven't ordered from you yet.

I do know one thing though. I will be one broke bastard with some amazing zoas, haha.

Good luck man.

I love the ones that look like they have glitter on them! Wish I could buy some, but I can't atm. Good luck with the sale!

Archived