Pod Your Reef

New Website Design

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

Check it out at the same address, www.ReefCleaners.org

The site is rebuilt from the ground up, but all the pages are the same, old links should still work, (with a few exceptions), and user info is still stored. (Except users who registered in the last 3 days).

New features to save you time and new articles will be rolling out soon now that we finished this project. Too many requested features have been added to list. Anyway, now we can get back to diving . :)

Looks great! I especially like the "in stock" count. I've been holding off on orders to make the most of the shipping cost, but different things I want go in/out of stock pretty suddenly. The stock count will help gauge timing a bit better, methinks.

Fancy

Live stock is a different ballgame how often do you have to cycle count?!

Availability

In Stock: 5521

I like the fading effect :)

johnmaloney

thanks! the stock count should be fairly accurate, some items say 99999 when we really only have "more than we will sell this week", but you get the idea.

the website has some "rules" in place now that Dhaut would be proud of. Most of the upgrades are in the backend, it makes my life much easier now, but new features will roll out on the front page and new products too, but first back to work, enough website building (watching TV while things load). :)

Archived