i also have a couple items id be willing to post up

20 gallon long

some HOB filters

marinland heater (30W i think)

36" CP light fixture 96W needs actinic bulb daylight 10K has like 2 month use

i know i have more items i need to double check some things

local pick up

i am looking for macros and a Koralia 450 or somthin

you got it, pm sent to work out details. still have much much more.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Free Caulerpa prolifera to any takers.

^^^^^^^^^

just recieved some from Mark!

awsome guy. and shipped good amount! thanks alot bro! plants look great:)

dont hesitate with mark especially when what hes giving is FREE lol

on another note

all i have left from the list i provided are

the 20 Long tank 30x30x12 black silicone and back painted black

metal wire top for the tank ( for lizard tank or somthin)

and a small HOB filter rated for 20Gs

all free to local club members in need of what i gots

if any one has a K3or4 they would rather trade that would be great

(all local pick-up)

thanks

eddiecorrea

This isn't a "I'm looking for thread" so stop posting stuff like that people. Read the rules.

Do you have any pics? If so i am interested. I have a gutted 24" light fixture good for led build also i have cheato thay i trim weekly fore any one that is interested.

Thanks

Kevin

Id love to have the gutted fixture! Im in 52405.

I have a few random heaters and old maxijets. Some need magnets and cleanings. Also some decent glass tops off of my old 55.

C.I._Reefer
Id love to have the gutted fixture! Im in 52405.

I have a few random heaters and old maxijets. Some need magnets and cleanings. Also some decent glass tops off of my old 55.

Hey guy, if you have a MJ900 or 1200 or a 150 watt or larger heater I would love to take you up on that. I'm in 61550 please PM me a shipping quote. Thanks!

Hey guy, if you have a MJ900 or 1200 or a 150 watt or larger heater I would love to take you up on that. I'm in 61550 please PM me a shipping quote. Thanks!

Sure! I gotta check what i got, how do i get shippin quotes? Ive never had to do it... yet. Lol

Not to clutter this new thread, but do NOT come in here ASKING for things.

That completely defeats the purpose.

C.I._Reefer
Sure! I gotta check what i got, how do i get shippin quotes? Ive never had to do it... yet. Lol

just go to usps.com and click calculate price.

Smaller pumps and heaters will usually fit in flat rate boxes to help keep shipping costs down also..:)

I have some Pink/Lavender Pulsing Xenia frags (8) free to a good home. They will be unattached. My only condition is no shipping, local meet up in South Bay (San Jose/Sunnyvale). I'd hate to flush these guys.

Please take these off my hands.

-ML

post-3412-1335469062_thumb.jpg

I'll take some if you don't mind. I can meet in san Jose. I work at city hall.

I have some random stuff that I need to dig through. I know I have lots of bridgelux led

80 degree optics that I don't use and other stuff I need to check.

Well, I'm new to the marine hobby so I can't spare anything, yet, but I have some Friendship to give.

Friendship is Priceless ~ :D

just go to usps.com and click calculate price.

Id

Cool. Working two jobs takes all my free time but ill try and get prices figured out by this weekend!!

I got a large colony of hidden cup. Can't legally sell frags.either way, much of it was damaged in shipping and now part of it has been stun badly by my torch. It's happened before , and it grows back but I don't really want It anymore. I can take a nice sized chunk off the colony. These are nps and like an ugly cousin to sun coral, but I have seen them sold before about 15 bucks for three heads. I rather not try selling it though, so it's free. I'll take off as much as I can without ruinin my tank, anywhere from 10-20 heads.

I have a 300w heater, some cichlid breeding stones 25 bioballs

PM'd

Once i get all my surgery/post surgery stuff done and get to feeling better I'll try and go through the shed and see what I can find to offer up.. I know I have a few things :)

I got a large colony of hidden cup. Can't legally sell frags.either way, much of it was damaged in shipping and now part of it has been stun badly by my torch. It's happened before , and it grows back but I don't really want It anymore. I can take a nice sized chunk off the colony. These are nps and like an ugly cousin to sun coral, but I have seen them sold before about 15 bucks for three heads. I rather not try selling it though, so it's free. I'll take off as much as I can without ruinin my tank, anywhere from 10-20 heads.

Just so that their is no confusion, THIS is a hidden cup coral colony. However, this is my good colony.

9da48056.jpg

This is the only picture that the colony I would be giving away is present. On the left, you will see where sweepers grabbed ahold, and all the way in the back you will see where skeleton was crushed during shipment by another rock. It will be dragged in random sizes, stopping at any dead polyps and then starting a new cluster of drags

22635cef.jpg

These were pieces I broke off a while ago So that you get an idea what frag would look like.

64666988.jpg

If you want, I can include the dead bits too. Believe it or not, the flesh has grown from a Living one, OVER a large spaghetti worm tube and then onto a dead skeleton. I personally use then when I see my pistol getting rambunctious. Satisfies his need of stealing frag plugs to build his burrow.

I have a flame scallop that i need to get rid of. anyone who has an nps tank in miami come and get it! :)

Make sure your parents are home an know someone from online might stop by! Little one.

• 4 months later...

I have a hydor flow and a mag float mini.

Anyone local in Seattle I have a 2 polyp Fire and Ice zoa frag.

Eddie....I wouldn't mind taking the fire and ice zoa's off your hands!

I'll go through my random stuff this week, I know I have some equipment I don't need, and may have some frags I can trade. I'll edit this with my freebies!

Hey Eddie,

Ill take the hydor Flow, if its still available. ill pm you

I need a mag float if still available. My magnet from Walmart stinks.

I have an orange and green zoa frag and a teal favia to a good home. Also like to get rid of this chromis as he is being mean about food and eating too much. Located on the Jersey Shore if anyone wants to pick up.

Archived