Top Shelf Aquatics

Got our 1st Salt Critters order

metrokat

DWARF SEAHORSES!!!!!!!!!! omgomgomg

My friend ZephNYC and I recently placed our first order together with Salt Critters after their dwarf seahorses came back in stock. Zeph got the delivery today and he said everything was packaged very well, the sea horses are adorable, corals look good too.

We are both going to be ordering again! Can't beat the prices and wys-IS-wyg.

My only wish would be for the first picture on their site for all corals to be the 10K picture instead of the blue but I can live with it.

DWARF SEAHORSES!!!!!!!!!! omgomgomg

My friend ZephNYC and I recently placed our first order together with Salt Critters after their dwarf seahorses came back in stock. Zeph got the delivery today and he said everything was packaged very well, the sea horses are adorable, corals look good too.

We are both going to be ordering again! Can't beat the prices and wys-IS-wyg.

My only wish would be for the first picture on their site for all corals to be the 10K picture instead of the blue but I can live with it.

packaging could not have been better, heat pack was blasting. Seahorses were healthy and starting eating right away. Lords fluffed up right awayand have nice color, and ricordia is expanding. SOme of the best prices I have ever seen. Top quality product. A+ down the board, will order again ASAP.

Psychosis and I just did an order as well. The package comes on Friday. Did you get a dwarf seahorse metro? I want one really bad!

Zeph did. He says they are great. I want 2 for my pico but I'm not set up for their feeding requirements just yet. I'll live voraciously through Zeph.

Vicariously?

Yeah, saltcritters is awesome, everything I got from them is super happy and I can't believe the prices. I would like to order ASAP as well, waiting for another sale to come along maybe...and I gotta make some room in the quarantine frag tank...lol...Maybe I can put some in the sand bed in my sump.........

altolamprologus
Pictures!

download.jpeg

download%20(1).jpeg

They're so cute! I already talked to saltcritters and they said the horses are selling fast, but I'm hoping they'll still be in stock when my tank is cycled (set it up yesterday BTW). I can't wait to get my herd!!

altolamprologus
I know! It's just surreal to hear it when you think of sea horses.

It's almost your birfday!!!!

Yep, tomorrow. I wish I could get my ponies already

Archived