Pod Your Reef

asking a big favor

Disturbed22

Disturbed22

So I'm sure you have seen my threads asking for a snowflake clownfish for kindle fire. I want to offer something here.

I will send you 3 kindle fires new in box if you buy me 2 fish from alphacorals.com

3 kindle fires is worth $600 and 2 clownfish from alphacorals are worth $252 plus shipping.

So if someone would be kind enough to do this then that would be great.

Of course I will go first in sending the kindles. But once you get them I will send you the link of the 2 I want and then you ship them directly to me.

Please let me know if you are interested.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why dont you just sell them, not many people are going to want 3 kindles.

are they stolen?? how can you get kindle fire and cant buy a clown fish?

If you don't mind me asking, how could yu get three kindles but can't get 2 fish

Serisouly. wtf?

I'll just fly to Africa and get my million dollars. When I get back, I'll get you the clown fish. No charge.

:huh:

Disturbed22
Serisouly. wtf?

No, not stolen. I have money on my amazon account but dont feel like sending them to me to sell them all. I hope that answers your questions

No, not stolen. I have money on my amazon account but dont feel like sending them to me to sell them all. I hope that answers your questions

Not really. If you have money in an amazon account why are you offering kindles specifically? Couldn't the person get whatever they want from amazon?

I'm lost and late for my plane. Ttyl

krackerjacksna

it took me 10 minutes on the phone to link my bank to my paypal, if you dont trust the internet, then open a new bank account to link it to

Disturbed22

Guys no offense but im not going over all the BS. If you dont trust me thats fine no one is forcing you to do anything. Its a simple request.

Lol is amazon holding your money hostage and only willin to pay you in kindles? They have excellent customer service. They are sending me a new one after mine broke no questions asked. I'm sure they will let you have your money back.

First it was a kindle fire for corals then kindle fire for a clam now 3 kindle fires for 2 clown fish. Livestock is for selling livestock not kindle fires.

Disturbed22
First it was a kindle fire for corals then kindle fire for a clam now 3 kindle fires for 2 clown fish. Livestock is for selling livestock not kindle fires.

No one did the kindles for coral or for the clam, so now im trying with the clownfish

OK if you have money on an Amazon account then get me an iPad 3 for the $600 and I'll buy the clownfish or I'll trade anything I currently have for sale. When the iPad is in my grubby little paws you will get your fish ASAP.

thegambler26
If you read the whole thread the man says he has credit at Amazon.

I did read the whole thing after I posted. Still sounds funny to me

Disturbed22
I did read the whole thing after I posted. Still sounds funny to me

I bought the "credit" from someone that I know and for some reason with the credit I can only get kindle fires. And like I said once you get the kindles you can then buy the clownfish.

Red Sea Reefer
I bought the "credit" from someone that I know and for some reason with the credit I can only get kindle fires. And like I said once you get the kindles you can then buy the clownfish.

Fishy, this is a fish forum not a tech forum. I don't want a kindle. You say you bought the credit from somebody but you can't transfer that credit to somebody else??? Why is the world would amazon only let you redeem a $600 credit for kindles??? If you truly had a valid amazon credit you could easily make an arrangement to get your fish. Best of luck to you but I hope nobody takes the bait. They will be taken hook, line, and sinker.

Fishy, this is a fish forum not a tech forum. I don't want a kindle. You say you bought the credit from somebody but you can't transfer that credit to somebody else??? Why is the world would amazon only let you redeem a $600 credit for kindles??? If you truly had a valid amazon credit you could easily make an arrangement to get your fish. Best of luck to you but I hope nobody takes the bait. They will be taken hook, line, and sinker.

What is there to lose? Send me the kindle fires. I'll give you my PO box. Ill then buy those fish and have them mailed to you. Keep in mind, if the kindle fires don't come from amazon directly, I'll turn them over to the police as stolen. PM me of that sods good.

thegambler26

I'm not saying anything bad about you. Chances are everything is totally legit. Having said that no matter what I would be leary of any deal over the internet ,with some one I don't know, that gives me more in return than I have to give. Anyone could order you corals or fish, you'd probably be better off dealing with someone in person or even trying to work out a deal with your LFS. Even for your protection how do you know who you send the kindles to is trustworthy?

I'm not saying anything bad about you. Chances are everything is totally legit. Having said that no matter what I would be leary of any deal over the internet ,with some one I don't know, that gives me more in return than I have to give. Anyone could order you corals or fish, you'd probably be better off dealing with someone in person or even trying to work out a deal with your LFS. Even for your protection how do you know who you send the kindles to is trustworthy?

He can check my eBay account feedback. I'm trustworthy, but not foolish. I'll do this deal if the kindles come STRAIGHT from amazon and the fish come from a place that has been around for quite awhile.

Archived