Innovative Marine Aquariums

2.5 aga new stuff added

asus

Well my clownfish decided to go carpet surfing in the middle of the night. I have a glass lid on the tank, but there is about a 1 inch opening in the back and he was a small guy.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well my clownfish decided to go carpet surfing in the middle of the night. I have a glass lid on the tank, but there is about a 1 inch opening in the back and he was a small guy.

That sucks...sorry to hear you lost your clown.

• 2 weeks later...
That sucks...sorry to hear you lost your clown.

Thank you Newlinta. A little update , I picked up a royal grama . He will be going in my 7.5 once I get it setup and ready. I am having a little trouble with a couple of my frags. After about a week my AOG zoos quit opening I left them alone for about a week and they started looking really bad. I also noticed my vampire pally had a weird spot on it, so I did a peroxide dip on them the AOG is looking better and starting to open, but I think I may have killed the vampire.

updated fts

DSCF1924.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I was in the pico contest and I broke the rules. So I xfered everything over to my BC14. I saw a piece of coral I had to have and all I had setup was the pico, but it was past the date to add livestock.

Archived