Innovative Marine Aquariums

2.5 aga new stuff added

asus

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it , because it adds some depth to the rock work. Its pretty big though i might try and make a smaller one with one of the mini mag floats.

Took this photo today this is with the blues and whites all the way up on the 13up module.

DSCF1700.jpg

I also tested today ammonia is still showing up on the test, I will be so happy when i can finally put something in here.

• 3 weeks later...

So I am waiting for my order to arrive from Coral Morphologic. I have 10 frags on the way and i added a few from my lfs, but they are not very colorful.

I ordered a frag pack and received them on Wednesday. It was 10 frags total, only 3 of the frags have totally opened 2 of the frags have like 1 or 2 polyps half way opened and the other 5 have been closed since i added them.

• 2 weeks later...

I work weird hours and only get to see my tank with the lights on , on the weekend. I needed a full tank shot for the contest so i turned the lights on and snapped a quick pic.

DSCF1805.jpg

Looks good so far...the 'scape has an interesting sense of balance,IMO.

Can't wait to see everything opened up!

What's the pink stuff in the middle/left?

I got it from a friend of mine. He said it was nepthia, I think that is how you spell it. Only problem is it came with some red slime on the rock.

I got it from a friend of mine. He said it was nepthia, I think that is how you spell it. Only problem is it came with some red slime on the rock.

hate cyano algae!!!!! looking really nice :) ill be starting a 2g tall hex pico soon. so pumped.

The red slime is gone, I must have something in the tank eating eat. I like the small amount of time it takes to clean the tank up, that is a plus for a pico. I must say that every time I stick a few fingers in the tank and spill water over the side, I think about just putting everything in a larger tank lol.

Took a quick pic everything is doing pretty well. I am going to be ordering a few more frags before the first of next month.

DSCF1847.jpg

Just got 3 new frags from Tenor. Candy apple red, ultra armor and a vampire. His frags are great, I will post some pics when lights come on

Do you still have the Ledtric bulb? If so want to sell it? Also nice tank!

No I don't have the bulb anymore, sorry.

close ups of the new frags.

vampire pally and ultra armor

pictureview13.jpg

candy apple red

pictureview14.jpgpictureview15.jpg

some of the miami vice zoanthids from morphologic.

pictureview16.jpg

Archived