Coral Vue Hydros

Civickm's Aztec Frag Tank

civickm

So found out my lease ends in May 1st not June 1st so need to look for a new place quicker, The tank has been place on hold due to this and also letting siwelk borrow the unibody for his frag tank :D

Here are some pics of the tank, the new paint job isn't done yet.

e37029e0.jpg

e2ef2dbd.jpg

002ce05b.jpg

I will be building a beta Aztec Frag Rack later tonight. Will post pics of it

The tank has been place on hold due to this and also letting siwelk borrow the unibody for his frag tank :D

Hopefully I won't need it very long.

I'm going to take it in this week and see what can be done.

Also, YGPM.

Hopefully I won't need it very long.

I'm going to take it in this week and see what can be done.

Also, YGPM.

its all good, i would want it being used then just sitting there while the AI nano is lite up :D

Awesome idea for the structure. B)

Bonus points if you look into DIY rock recipes and coat egg crate with it, making it look like the Aztec pyramid.

Awesome idea for the structure. B)

Bonus points if you look into DIY rock recipes and coat egg crate with it, making it look like the Aztec pyramid.

maybe phase 3 of this project :D lol

Here is what i came out with so far,

3b4658d4.jpg

82c8e20d.jpg

aa1ff2a6.jpg

Profit?

lol

phase one is what i made, phase two would be level one takes over the entire tank with the center having a hole for the fish to go up and down levels, but new light would be made maybe LED/T5 Combo......:D

but like everything things can change lol

GTFO my light.

what if i get the light and the frag tank fully operational before your tank? :D

"Transfers all Apex money left over to Nano Box to create custom light..."

is that eggcrate going to hold frag plug weight without bending on the sides without support?

also it looks like you wont have space for too many frags. what if you used the pyramid inspiration for steps instead of shelves.

Like this, only 4 sided.

IMG_20111202_113720.jpg

thanks for the feedback Kat :D

more supports will be in placed, this is phase 1 (really a test) to see how it works, in florida i had a step one like that in two 10g tanks, i didnt like it to much and I also plan to have only about 20-30 frags in this for phase 1 B)

Archived