ReefCleaners.org

Phillyclowns aquaculture "shenanigans"

phillyclownfish

phillyclownfish

Well its been awhile since I last posted. I have been off loading my latest batch from the mis bar pair. Sales are defiantly interesting aspect of aquaculture. For those who think you will be off loading a lot of pairs per week it defiantly is not like that. Defiantly worth while as a hobby which was what my goal was. If anyone has specific questions about the selling aspect send me a PM.

• 2 years later...
phillyclownfish

Been working on trying to get my frozen frostbite pair to start laying eggs. Will update once they have. They are about a year and half old so hopefully soon.

• 1 month later...

Been working on trying to get my frozen frostbite pair to start laying eggs. Will update once they have. They are about a year and half old so hopefully soon.

They should be close then, I would think. Of course, it's been awhile since I've done anything breeding related. I'm looking for a nice, small perc of some kind that isn't showing signs of mad inbreeding, which has become quite the challenge. Now that I live in NYC, maybe you know a guy?

• 1 month later...
phillyclownfish

They should be close then, I would think. Of course, it's been awhile since I've done anything breeding related. I'm looking for a nice, small perc of some kind that isn't showing signs of mad inbreeding, which has become quite the challenge. Now that I live in NYC, maybe you know a guy?

US Marine should be able to help you out. Send him a PM.

Archived