Pod Your Reef

Official 3 and Under Pico Contest!

dallasprstn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dallasprstn
Hi everyone. Please add me to the contest list. You can find my entry HERE.

sounds good! welcome to the contest, and make sure you post your FTS/FES in that thread by the end of tomorrow!

I'm in I posted FTS FES on pico thread as well

make sure you post a link to your thread here!

@Meta, did you win any raffles at the expo?

Naw, to be honest, I didn't even buy a ticket. Something didn't feel right about the drawing. I dunno, there wasn't anything that I could use at the moment either. Well, besides the grand prize, but I wasn't about to drop 5 bucks a ticket on that either...lol

Instead I bought the stuff I need for a DIY sump for my newest build.

Since the contest it officially on Central Time, aren't we less than an hour away from Livestock?????????? Good luck everyone!! Can't wait to see what everyone adds first!!

shaneandjohn

Wow, it seemed like today would never come!!!!!

I will be stocking some frags today and possibly getting a small CUC.

Let the Games Begin..:)

Naw, to be honest, I didn't even buy a ticket. Something didn't feel right about the drawing. I dunno, there wasn't anything that I could use at the moment either. Well, besides the grand prize, but I wasn't about to drop 5 bucks a ticket on that either...lol

Instead I bought the stuff I need for a DIY sump for my newest build.

Since the contest it officially on Central Time, aren't we less than an hour away from Livestock?????????? Good luck everyone!! Can't wait to see what everyone adds first!!

When I found out they changed the drawing time to 5pm, I decided not to enter. I didn't want to wait around that long.

Happy 1st everyone. I am still working on the tank, but had to take a breakfast break. Here is a teaser shot for now.

IMG_20120401_105819.jpg

I'm not doing the contest.......

:(

:mellow:

No? Can'[t get to the LFS? I dunno, I sorta saw this coming a long ways off, Jacob. Why are you giving up so soon? Just post a pic of your empty tank, you have till May 1st to add equipment and all that good stuff...Surely you can get to a LFS sometime this month.

We just want a pic of your current FTS and FES, even if it's an empty tank with a stock Picotope HOB...You still have a month to set up your equipment...lol

TAKE A FREAKING PICTURE...thats all we want.

Happy April fools! I'm leaving in a couple minutes! :P

hahaha....You got me 100%...lol...Good one!

I could do a lot with $75 :) if u lived a little closer I would give you rocks to fill your pico..my sump is full of it from other tanks I broke down :(

Archived