SaltCritters.com

Official 3 and Under Pico Contest!

dallasprstn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Islandoftiki

I'm off and rolling. Everything is sitting in a bucket right now while I build a new base layer of rock with a Mantis Shrimp home. Once the epoxy sets up, I can start stocking the tank!

I identified the Mantis Shrimp as a jet black Haptosquilla glyptocercus, and he's probably full grown at an inch and a half. He poked his head out to see what I was doing with the 2 gallon tank about 1/2 hour ago, but disappeared when I tried to get a picture of him...

Stay tuned to my thread for updates!

dallasprstn

Everybody get your pictures up! Less than six hours before we reach the deadline! :happy:

also, i added a bunch of frags to my tank today, is it bad that i think i may have fully stocked it the very first day?

Everybody get your pictures up! Less than six hours before we reach the deadline! :happy:

also, i added a bunch of frags to my tank today, is it bad that i think i may have fully stocked it the very first day?

I will prob be in the same boat lol I added the frags a couple of hours ago..waiting for them to open up fully before taking a pic...i think they are in shock with the LED's :mellow:

LOL Same boat here too. 18 frags were added today.

Jacob042426

My brother is not sure about if he wants to do this contest, so I am going to make a thread for him and take of the empty tank so that he can drop out if he wants. :)

We'll see about this. :)

I think if your brother wants to play, he should set up an account and enter himself...If it's just you updating both tanks, and you already said your brother knows nothing, then essentially it's like you having two entries if you're doing all the work anyway.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
TWO HOURS UNTIL THE DEADLINE! IF YOU HAVEN'T POSTED YOUR PICTURE YET, GET ON IT!

EVERYONE PRETEND IT'S APRIL 16TH AND YOU HAVE TO MAIL IN YOUR TAXES, OKAY NOW THAT WE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, POST THOSE PICS SO YOU CAN ENTER THIS FUN CONTEST! :D

C.I._Reefer
we still need 13 more people to upload pic's, i bet we won't get them all.

Thats fine, I'm banking on at least half dropping out before contest end... Better odds for me that way :P

dallasprstn
Thats fine, I'm banking on at least half dropping out before contest end... Better odds for me that way :P

same here, it's the survival of the fittest!

Archived