inTank Media Baskets

Time to get coral THE SECOND

tennis20

My salinity in my tank was 1.021 and i did a water change earlier today and it is now 1.023/24. I am probably going to do another water change on thursday. the question is can i get new coral. As of sunday

Nitrite-0

nitrate-0

ammonia-.05

pH-7.95

nor_cal_nano
My salinity in my tank was 1.021 and i did a water change earlier today and it is now 1.023/24. I am probably going to do another water change on thursday. the question is can i get new coral. As of sunday

Nitrite-0

nitrate-0

ammonia-.05

pH-7.95

:rolleyes:

what is CUC

ammonia 0

CUC= Clean Up Crew

Small crabs, snails, ect. Basically like a janitorial staff for your fish tank. They get rid of a majority of the garbage in your tank. Left over food, some algae, ect.

I already have a CUC and fish and coral

It's just something happened and my SG dropped so I'm trying to get it back up

everything is thriving except a torch coral that died because there was a tear in one of the tentacles and it caused cyano bacteria to grow on it and it died

Also I have particles floating around(not cloudiness) in my tank. and i don't know why. Anybody know

Dirty filter sock? Or not using a filter sock or filter floss?

I think I have carbon, bio balls, ceramic rings, sponge. I am not sure if its mechanical but these are all the types of lit ration i have

I think I have carbon, bio balls, ceramic rings, sponge. I am not sure if its mechanical but these are all the types of lit ration i have

You need to be doing more reading about sponges and bioballs. They lead to nitrate problems down the road.I would lose the ceramic rings as well.