Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

3G Apartment Pico

monkeytrumpets

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NanoTopia

Polyps are out, everything seems happy. 9 hours for photo period is enough, main lights 7 to 8 hours even.

monkeytrumpets
salad!

It didn't look too tasty to me, but I'd be happy to save it for you. You might have trouble getting it on a fork though. :P

Polyps are out, everything seems happy. 9 hours for photo period is enough, main lights 7 to 8 hours even.

Would you back it down more, or would you keep it at 9 hours?

monkeytrumpets
looking good man. :D

Thanks! I'm really happy with how it's coming together. :D

Wow, it's looking great! Why are you hiding your green star polyps though?

haha thanks Aqualara! I'm not hiding it, I just moved it to a better spot. :P Ultimately, I want the bottom of the tank to be covered in GSP, but the GSP rock is too big for that spot. Where it was up front, it was starting to grow onto the rocks nearby. The left side of the tank is what faces the living room, so it's actually front and center when you look from there. The second photo from my last pic update is actually the view I see from the couch. I fragged off a small piece from the main GSP rock, and it should start forming my "lawn" once it recovers.

monkeytrumpets

Looks like my limeberry zoas have a nice case of the zoa pox. Who doesn't love a good case of zoa pox? I did a furan-2 dip, and I'll keep an eye on it.

Archived