Pod Your Reef

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really the only fish I would have is ONE neon goby. Although they just "perch," they put a huge dump of waste in the water. From food, poop and other excrement's, they pollute the minuscule 3 gallons of water very quickly.

Do not commit the n00b mistake of putting too many things in your tank, too quickly. Start small, and check in regularly for more advice. So far so good.

I will start with sexies, then when I go snirkling and find a neon I will have my first fish

*There are other corals that have the neon color you're looking for.

Jes.

Good luck with that. Spotting one will be the hard part, but actually catching a .5" in fish in the ocean is the hardest.

What is noob?

Good luck with that. Spotting one will be the hard part, but actually catching a .5" in fish in the ocean is the hardest.

My uncles friend can catch them, he is a pro.

1. (Internet slang, pejorative) A newb or newbie; refers to the idea that someone is new to a game, concept, or idea; implying a lack of experience. Also, in some areas the word noob can mean someone is obsessed with things. [

1. (Internet slang, pejorative) A newb or newbie; refers to the idea that someone is new to a game, concept, or idea; implying a lack of experience. Also, in some areas the word noob can mean someone is obsessed with things.

Essentially, yes. We all go through it. I'm still in the noob phase myself :happy:

Archived