inTank Media Baskets

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

Jib. Jibjibjibjibjib. He caught this bad boy like two days ago with no proper acclimation, quarantine, or anything.

Do you have a brain?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jib. Jibjibjibjibjib. He caught this bad boy like two days ago with no proper acclimation, quarantine, or anything.

Do you have a brain?

Its not like he has to go in holding a sign that reads "I kidnap fish from the Ocean"

Just tell them that your tank is too small for it and you need to trade it for credit.

OR cook it and eat it. -_-

I almost let.it go but my mom wants to keep it.

Also, what design auto top-off should I make?

Cant I kwep the filefish until it gets over 2 inches?

It eats flake food and freeze-dried krill too.

Do you have a brain?

Why did I need to quarantine the fish and acclimate it if I caught it and put it in water from ere I found it.

I argue all the time. It's my nature. Acclimation for any disease. Of course I would want to keep it, but I doubt your Kim know anything about its care and the circumstances and let it go. A 2 inch fish in a 3 gallon tank? Are you nuts?!

What's your biocube question?

. Tank with pump, refugium with chaetomorpha algae and shaving brush plant, live sand, piece of "real reef" rock, glass top is $120

It has no lights. It is a biocube hqi

Is it a good deal? It would be a fowlr.

my friend is selling it.

Will you throw that dam fish back already? You ask and we say no and you disreguard and still keep it. What's the point of asking? Come on get the bio 29 if you wanna keep fish not a 3g. You gotta listen. Unfortunately people dont and this is how poor animals die? And your tank crashes and you give up?!

I dont have the filefosh any more. My science teacher has it in her 30 g

im not in persuit of the biocube any

more

My other friend wants it forr 225! Let him take it!

post-71386-1325872933_thumb.jpg

Going to the docter! I know it is random!

Archived