Innovative Marine Aquariums

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

That's if you wanted the CW+RB look.

I'd recommend a 2:1 ratio of CW to RB. So that means if the bulb has 6 LEDs, then there should be 4 CWs and 2 RBs.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't. LEDs are naturally deceivingly dim, yet have an output far greater than expected. So dim accordingly, but keep the light cycle the same duration.

Bad news, my dad wants the par 38 for my front yard and is scared of my mod starting a fire.

The good news is he'll get me any par bulb, so which one is the best?

More good news! I am home sick with another sinus infection and went to a lfs after the doctor and got my first corals! I got a green ricordia and a little gsp.

The bad news is that my ac70 broke. One of the impeller blades came completely off. It works, but there is barely any flow. To add extra flow I put the rio50 back in.

I also did a 65% water change and added another pound of sand. I still have another pound and am thinking of adding it in anticipation of a goby pistol pair.i am still on the hunt for dry rock to make the pyramid. I am thinking of drilling the picotope and using my spare 2 gallon as the sump fuge.pic dump later!

At the store I went to there was a little tiger pistol, I was so tempted to get. Do you think those are too big? I also saw a little firefish and I think I might want one. All they do is hover.

the gsp stil hasnt opened. it opened when it was accimating, but now its closed. the sexy shrimp and a bunch of dwarf ceriths are all over it. that might be the problem.

it was only $10 too. i hope no one gets first. for the rock, i was thinking of breaking my current rock in half and having 2 strips of rock instead of one flat one for easy scaping. how does that sound?

Archived