ReefCleaners.org

my new cadlight 4g

nickfd3s

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah based on numbers my friend gave me with his sol (he covered half of it lol) and he has the same tank I do I say at max 50%. He uses his sol for another tank he did it just to test for me as I asked him over the weekend to

Anyone know a good replacement return pump for this tank? Mine has been making some pretty loud sounds at random times and also shooting out a million bubbles every 20-30min. Don't have much room in the back so I'm guessing I don't have many options.

some new frags..

some aog zoa's that weren't under too good lighting at the lfs, hope they'll get better color. They had a really long stalk in the store and now they are less then half that in just a day.

IMAG0569.jpg

bambam zoa's, love these!

IMAG0568.jpg

some blue(purple?) clove polyps, some people don't like them but I think they look nice when they spread.

IMAG0571.jpg

and I forget what these zoa's were called.

IMAG0573.jpg

I'm not sure what those last zoas are, but your tank looks really good. I just set up my cadlights 4g a week ago so I'm still waiting for it to finish cycling.

Any idea what those last zoas are called?

AOG - Armor of God

Any picture of the entire tank...? I'd like to see how the AI Nano looks over it!

Thanks,

AOG - Armor of God

Any picture of the entire tank...? I'd like to see how the AI Nano looks over it!

Thanks,

The first picture in that set was sold to me as aog, they are different then the last pic though. I'll try and take a pic later of the whole setup, its a little messy right now. lol

• 2 weeks later...

R.I.P. clownfish, im sure 90% of us have had this happen! it sucks.

on a brighter note, i love your aquascape in your tank, cant wait to see it progress further!

• 3 months later...
eddiecorrea
Love thos lil tanks, to bad their customer services sux, they don't answer your messages.

Weird. I have had great customer service from Eddie at Cadlights.

I just ordered my 8g Mini and all the supplies. Eddie sent me updated PAR readings and they are actually pretty good. Good enough to grow LPS and softies anywhere in the tank. They also updated the lights so they are more blue now. Apparently in response to complaints from people about them being too white. I'm really excited to hopefully have the tank by next Wednesday.

Eddie

I have the ai nano on mine right now but would love to see the upgraded lights when you have it setup

Archived