Pod Your Reef

{insert-user}+{insert-tank} = topic_title

siwelk

3675227[/url]']

Tbh, I'd geek out at D&B and forget to hit on women. I went to some huge arcade in chicago and ended up playing this house of the dead 4 or something for an embarrassingly long time. It was cool though, you sat in a chair and it spun you around between two screens and there was sound, fog, air, and 360 degree sound. :lol:

[/quoteHahaha

Ladies are above video games on my list so yeah that don't happen to me

But I am a nice guy I am friends with all girls but 4

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
siwelk I have been thinking I think we need to go to D&B when they do them interviews to test the new ones out! What do you think?

I think they already have some temps.

They came in shortly after we left.

Interim booty shakers, if you will.

I went to some huge arcade in chicago and ended up playing this house of the dead 4 or something for an embarrassingly long time. It was cool though, you sat in a chair and it spun you around between two screens and there was sound, fog, air, and 360 degree sound. :lol:

Name?

This sounds better than 3D.

I looked it up, GameWorks in Shaumburg, Il. But sadly, the special game is no longer available in America.

Read the section "House of the Dead 4 Special," that's what I was talking about playing. It was so badass.

There was also a #####ing space racing game that you got into a semi-inverted chair and it moved when you moved and shook violently the faster you went. It was like a cross between pod racing from star wars, Tron, and that old F Zero racing game for playstation.

I looked it up, GameWorks in Shaumburg, Il. But sadly, the special game is no longer available in America.

Read the section "House of the Dead 4 Special," that's what I was talking about playing. It was so badass.

Dayum.

"Players enter an enclosed room, sit down, and buckle up. The game makes use of two 100-inch screens, one in front of the players and another behind, as well as a five-speaker sound system, giving the impression that enemies are attacking from all directions."

I need one of those in a man cave.

Looks kind of lame to just watch but I assure you the immersion is wonderful. The room in the video has been altered so they could film, the real things are pitch black boxes.

580963-2_houseofthedead4special_1_super.jpg

Without the screens on you can't see your hand in front of your face. It adds to the suspense when you can still hear and feel the bad guys coming but no idea from where.

LMAO

They had to be Asian too.

They got that power right civickm?

:D

It looks pretty freakin' awesome though.

We need to bring it back like

LMAO

They had to be Asian too.

They got that power right civickm?

damn right!....ok so house of dead 4 vs ladies...sorry but ladies win LOL

I think they already have some temps.

They came in shortly after we left.

Interim booty shakers, if you will.

boo we should have stayed....lol

It\'s always the Asians.

every time but this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpuSC3hP37I...feature=related

I\'d definitely like to see more immersive games like that. I must have spent $30-40 on that game alone.

nice I would have had fun playing it...want more in depth gaming? how about watch a thread being done before its posted? like watching siwelk install something! the best part its free :D

every time but this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpuSC3hP37I...feature=related

nice I would have had fun playing it...want more in depth gaming? how about watch a thread being done before its posted? like watching siwelk install something! the best part its free :D

Hyuna :wub:

Yeah yeah, it got done didn't it.

And I never turned the faucet on while the drain was apart.

:lol:

Hyuna :wub:

Yeah yeah, it got done didn't it.

And I never turned the faucet on while the drain was apart.

:lol:

You can have hyuna I will take the girl in that video if she was 4 years older LOL

and YES you didn't turn on the faucet that one moment when you almost did would have been EPIC if you did lol

Speaking of women being higher priority then video games - I had to quit playing video games; onlu to act as if video games were interesting. And slowly nudge her into playing, now she plays and I reef....sad story haha I lost my niche for gaming...ugh lol

Yeah I don't use cheesy lines like the menu thing :D lol I use cheez whiz lines......lol (dont ask)

That is emma stone not her

so wait...red head? MUST SEE ?! :)

Yeah I am pretty smooth I don't have fear and no sense (in a good way) I am just the type if your busy working I won't intrude

and thanks for your reply

LMAO I figured! And yes I am here ya go this is me, And my Husband!

37227_135516139804044_100000369758178_264592_5513675_n.jpg

post-68297-1326225023_thumb.jpg

I need to cut my hair short again, it's too long......

Yeah that's me no Photoshop.

Oh and all who play MW3 our screen name on there is Contracks (like a track on the CD, yeah I didn't chose that....)

Getting on to kill now was that kind of day at work and I need to get some satisfaction with my Shotgun.

LMAO I figured! And yes I am here ya go this is me, And my Husband!

I need to cut my hair short again, it's too long......

Yeah that's me no Photoshop.

Oh and all who play MW3 our screen name on there is Contracks (like a track on the CD, yeah I didn't chose that....)

Getting on to kill now was that kind of day at work and I need to get some satisfaction with my Shotgun.

nice lucky guy :D (other comments omitted :lol:) ...so now you will get about 50 requests to play MW3 LOL :D

nice lucky guy :D (other comments omitted :lol:) ...so now you will get about 50 requests to play MW3 LOL :D

That is fine I just went 15-9, 12-9 and was second best in the Domination Board.

HAH he is just able to put up with my BS for the last 7 years!

And keep in mind I do all my own maintenance, Water changes etc, I lift the 5 gallon bucket 2-3 times and the new water I put in myself by pouring the 5 gallon in slowly as it is a Crystal water container and I can't get a pump into it.

Oh and thanks.

That is fine I just went 15-9, 12-9 and was second best in the Domination Board.

HAH he is just able to put up with my BS for the last 7 years!

And keep in mind I do all my own maintenance, Water changes etc, I lift the 5 gallon bucket 2-3 times and the new water I put in myself by pouring the 5 gallon in slowly as it is a Crystal water container and I can't get a pump into it.

Oh and thanks.

haha nice!.....ah a true man can deal with a lady's uniqueness...

wait so he doesnt help you with your tanks?....

haha nice!.....ah a true man can deal with a lady's uniqueness...

wait so he doesnt help you with your tanks?....

He is a looker with that not a do'er, he thinks of it as my hobby, and I always manage to do the WC on a day when he is not home. SO he doesn't usually have the option of it.

He is a looker with that not a do'er, he thinks of it as my hobby, and I always manage to do the WC on a day when he is not home. SO he doesn't usually have the option of it.

hehe

hehe

That and I don't really want the help, I am a strong girl and know what I want done, way easier to do it myself then tell him what needs done.

I contacted an overseas company to inquire about a product I'm interested in.

They are willing to ship me one of their products internationally.

Currently, they have no U.S. vendor.

I contacted an overseas company to inquire about a product I'm interested in.

They are willing to ship me one of their products internationally.

Currently, they have no U.S. vendor.

Sounds sophisticated. B)

Sounds sophisticated. B)

Haha.

Not really.

Euro pricing though.

<_<

;) Thanks

siwelk cool! What kind of products?

YGPM

Archived