Innovative Marine Aquariums

{insert-user}+{insert-tank} = topic_title

siwelk

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
siwelk just think if Angela goes red... crap my tank would crash lol

A white chick with red hair and a denim skirt?

Sounds like she looks like a PBR.

You know me, little boy.

:ninja:

bahahaha thanks iball - what can I say, i loooooove jigglies .. baha speaking of that check out my personal picture >.<

bahahaha thanks iball - what can I say, i loooooove jigglies .. baha speaking of that check out my personal picture >.<

DD's up, A-town down.

Jigglies or gtfo IMO.

QFT

Is that you in your personal photo? Fresh IMO

100%

LOL next friday I am gonna call her PBR!

Do it while she's got two in hand.

3 of a kind.

Boom.

:lol:

100%

Do it while she's got two in hand.

3 of a kind.

Boom.

:lol:

:D lol I so gonna ask her for her number LOL i think its about that time, cause at lunch a co-worker went and she asked about me....

:D lol I so gonna ask her for her number LOL i think its about that time, cause at lunch a co-worker went and she asked about me....

She wants you, man. Get on that.

The best thing you can do is ask if she's on the menu, I bet it will be the first time she's heard it. :lol:

Yeah.

And she's already serving beer and pizza.

Just bring her home!

Why haven't you sealed the deal yet? A hottie that brings you pizza and beer was asking about you. 4th quarter, 0:10 on the clock, down by 2, no timeouts. Finish her. Pun intended.

LOL well siwelk knows shes really busy and no way I can stay and talk to her all night

But she was looking nice last friday....

And the menu thing..i am sure she has heard it shes a bartender (i was also) so she gets hit on way to much lol

I am find with the ^^^^^^^ charm :D

could be like hey...dont plan anything in a month for a week...we have our trip :D

Just write your number on the receipt and say I gave you mine can I have yours.

Way better then the on the menu thing, like she is able to be bought and paid for. Sorry as a chick that would offend me.

She does want you man, is that really her or Emma Stone?

And as a red headed woman I think I should have some insight.....

GL just be nice and smooth, no need for lines etc. ;)

Just write your number on the receipt and say I gave you mine can I have yours.

Way better then the on the menu thing, like she is able to be bought and paid for. Sorry as a chick that would offend me.

She does want you man, is that really her or Emma Stone?

And as a red headed woman I think I should have some insight.....

GL just be nice and smooth, no need for lines etc. ;)

Yeah I don't use cheesy lines like the menu thing :D lol I use cheez whiz lines......lol (dont ask)

That is emma stone not her

so wait...red head? MUST SEE ?! :)

Yeah I am pretty smooth I don't have fear and no sense (in a good way) I am just the type if your busy working I won't intrude

and thanks for your reply

Man, subtle straight faced humor gets lost fast online doesn't it? :lol:

I can guarantee I was purposefully picking the worst possible thing you could say to a woman in an attempt to "woo" her.

Man, subtle straight faced humor gets lost fast online doesn't it? :lol:

I can guarantee I was purposefully picking the worst possible thing you could say to a woman in an attempt to "woo" her.

hahah right! and Oh i know good thing you said it...other might be using it right now....LOL

I did once tell a lady "hey your pretty amazing looking you wanna go to disney?" (when i lived in Orlando)....sure enough it worked drove from florida mall to disney went to magic kingdom that day lol ...we went out for 2 1/2 years tell she moved to take care of family.

siwelk I have been thinking I think we need to go to D&B when they do them interviews to test the new ones out! What do you think?

Tbh, I'd geek out at D&B and forget to hit on women. I went to some huge arcade in chicago and ended up playing this house of the dead 4 or something for an embarrassingly long time. It was cool though, you sat in a chair and it spun you around between two screens and there was sound, fog, air, and 360 degree sound. :lol:

Archived