six line wrasse

randalls goby

pistol shrimp

porcelain crab

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FishingInMyNano

some orange zoos with some kind of SPS, anyone know what kind? I was worried it wasnt going to do well under my PC's but it hasnt lost any real color.

FishingInMyNano

Thanks.

I dont know what they call those zoos, but they grow like crazy!!. I got them from a local reefer.

FishingInMyNano,

Like you tank!! excellent work. I'm trying to set up either a 15L or 20L but I'm having a hard time finding a 15L. Where did you get urs?? Thanks.

FishingInMyNano

jrlim thanks,

I actually purchased the tank from Aquatic Warehouse. You could get it cheaper at OG but you probably would have to order it. Last i saw AW had a few in stock in the back. Here are the dimensions if you dont already have them 24"x12"x12".

Good luck

Sweet dude!!! Can we get a shot of your lighting setup...?? How far above the water line are your lights?

Also, how old is the tank?

Luke

FishingInMyNano

thanks for the compliments guys, trmiv it took me years to grow that paticular coral, one of my favorites.

simbo18, the lighting is the 24" CSL 2x65 moonlight fixture. It comes with stands and elevates the lights by about 4-6inches.

heres a pic

So I'm guessing this tank is a few years old since it took you years to grow that coral? Thanks for the pic!!! It's amazing what can grow under PC's. :D

Luke

Archived