inTank Media Baskets

36g Corner Bow - Distraction in my Office

HiImSean

so far so good with the RSCP. it's easy and clean to mix. all my parameters are looking good with it. i was just using LFS brewed water before and im sure this is much better

yeah i dont really trust water from lfs mainly to the horror stories i have heard.

Those acans look really happy :happy:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i decided to add my MP10 to the tank this morning. i've got it on NTM and low so we'll see how it does.

edit: after running it for a few hours the hammer already shows signs of not liking it :( its not expanding nearly as much as it did before the MP10 was on there

i picked up two zoa frags this weekend :D one i believe are pink zippers (can't get a good pic) the other is eagle eye zoas (correct me if im wrong). thursday and friday im getting a few more frags, a war coral, king midas zoas, blue and teal zoas, favia frag and a pink milli

393477_10100106073859163_23202554_42654543_863294071_n.jpg

Thanks! I'll get some more pics by the end of the week. I'm going to try to get a macro lens after Christmas, my lens doesn't like to get too close

here's a tease of what i got today; 2 Pink Millis (one is a little rough), purple and green favia, king midas zoas, and some teal/blue zoas. they should be a bit happier after they settle. not bad for $45 :D

Picture042.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture036.jpg

poor looking milli

Picture034.jpg

nice one

Picture033.jpg

more new additions today; a green Stylophora, rainbow monti, misc. zoa frag and a blue porcelian crab! im prolly going to have to add a bit more rock to mount some more stuff. im working on trying to obtain a sweet PE zoa pack this weekend or next week.

saltwatercoral
more new additions today; a green Stylophora, rainbow monti, misc. zoa frag and a blue porcelian crab! im prolly going to have to add a bit more rock to mount some more stuff. im working on trying to obtain a sweet PE zoa pack this weekend or next week.

Nice scores, Keep it up!

i really love my war coral and other favia. the one in the back is sending out long tentacles so im keeping it somewhat isolated and cant get a good pic. its also tough to get a good one of the monti

IMG_5278.jpg

IMG_5284.jpg

IMG_5283.jpg

IMG_5290.jpg

IMG_5311.jpg

IMG_5303.jpg

IMG_5306.jpg

IMG_5307.jpg

IMG_5312.jpg

Thanks, i've been watching your cube build and makes me want to do a 12" cube. my lfs is selling some rimless cubes for like $45 that i've been eyeballing :D im ready for an upgrade already haha

here's a crappy video from my iPhone, my crab wont come out to play though, he's under the rock towards the end of the video

i also added the MP10 back to the tank on the opposite side from the hammer. the milli seems to like the flow. the larger milli who wasn't looking good is looking worse over the weekend, loosing some tissue :( it's still extending a good bit of polyps

grrrr ran into a small problem and a large problem today

small problem: i've got a group of velmedit snails on a frag of zoas. i did a water change and read that that will cause the snails to become more active. they caused may zoas to open and close all day. im thinking about super gluing over them to close them in. i've also ready you can crush them

large problem: a nudibranch :mad: i saw one early this morning and promptly removed and destroyed it. later in the day i noticed some eggs (i assume nudibranch) on my ailing milli. i scrapped them off. i picked up some coral RX on the way home and im going to re-dip everything tomorrow.

ruined my day finding all this crap in my tank GRRRRRR!!!!!!

Thanks, i've been watching your cube build and makes me want to do a 12" cube. my lfs is selling some rimless cubes for like $45 that i've been eyeballing :D im ready for an upgrade already haha

here's a crappy video from my iPhone, my crab wont come out to play though, he's under the rock towards the end of the video

i also added the MP10 back to the tank on the opposite side from the hammer. the milli seems to like the flow. the larger milli who wasn't looking good is looking worse over the weekend, loosing some tissue :( it's still extending a good bit of polyps

funny that you should say that. i was looking to put it all up for sale. need some extra cash for my new build ;)

really nice looking and your filling her up with corals lol

sorry to hear about the nudibranch dude, those guys are such a pain.

Archived