SaltCritters.com

Angel's 60-F arrecife

ednangel

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Long time I know, so everything was going great and then bryopsis struck. It grew so fast that I could not keep up with the manual removal, also procrastination was my second issue. I should have tackle it as soon as it started and use peroxide, so simple and effective I feel like face palming every time I remember how long I waited. After all I lost both clowns, a nice big Acan colony 20+ heads, pink milipora, bubble coral, meteor shower and ironically GSP.

So version 2.0 is coming soon, with better filtration and flow which is also one of the problems I faced. After reading the "why people get rid of the MP" including all the nonsense, I decided to go with an mp10.

I removed all of the corals, siphon the sand and scraped the glass. Here are the pics of the rockwork.

image.jpg

I love me some 60-f!

IDK if that means you liked my tank or just the 60F in general, either way very impressed with your upcoming tank. I have a few pics of when my tank used to look nice, i need to post those.

IDK if that means you liked my tank or just the 60F in general, either way very impress with your upcoming tank. I have a few pics of when my tank used to look nice, i need to post those.

both

Archived