ReefCleaners.org

Testing Supplies Now Available

johnmaloney

OK we hear you. :lol: I guess it doesn't make sense to ask a million questions about parameters and not offer testing supplies. So we have them now, Salifert too and at a good price. We will make up some packs soon to offer a better bargain. Well this is just an update.

Also adding 15 new species this week Lettuce nudibranchs, all sorts of ornamental shrimp, new hermits etc..

OK we hear you. :lol: I guess it doesn't make sense to ask a million questions about parameters and not offer testing supplies. So we have them now, Salifert too and at a good price. We will make up some packs soon to offer a better bargain. Well this is just an update.

Also adding 15 new species this week Lettuce nudibranchs, all sorts of ornamental shrimp, new hermits etc..

we <3 you johny :)

A week late is my life story. :)

Good word. If you need that Cleaner Shrimp picture I took just let me know.

Now that you offer it Dhaut, I probably could use that picture. :) THat was a really good shot, these guys are small.

• 3 weeks later...
lol john, you've created a monster.

kat, i have an unopened jar that i'll trade for lots of frags.

I have a half eaten jar.. I will sprinkle some in a envelope and see if the secret service tries to figure out what it is..

And the response might come back to 'fish crack'

Filter Feeder Formula begins shipping again November 11th. :)

What other dry foods do you guys use if you don't mind me asking?

We have tried a few "shipping to canada" experiments. Not ideal....Purolator kills me, I don't know why but UPS hands it off to them North of the Border...US Next Day to CAN was an issue b/c they wont handle the customs service like UPS would, and Air Cargo....well that didnt work b/c that person lived in a rural area. It may work one day to a major city, but at the moment I am still feeling nervous about shipping out of the country b/c of the risk of delay.

Sure we will have some available still

Nice im going to stock up and get an extra one.. the gf is going to be ordering me a new cuc for my late birthday present.. she asked what i wanted i said a consultation with johny.. she shrugged as more information came out of the deal.. she said.. ugh... is that what you want? lol

so sure enough im getting a CuC soon johny keep your eyes peeled (pending i don't have any disasters while xfering everything)

Archived