Innovative Marine Aquariums

CeramEco's Vida Rock rocks!

PinkDamsel

I just contacted them on carrying their product, Id love to try some of this on my own tank. I do have a question though... Compared to dry rock, do you need to allow it to cycle? Im getting ready to start a new build and do not want to risk anything.

I moved from a BC14 to the RSM.

I moved all my LR and started a new sand bed, I have not adjusted my bio load. My levels are fine but I am waiting awhile to adjust anything.

averageguysaquatics
I moved from a BC14 to the RSM.

I moved all my LR and started a new sand bed, I have not adjusted my bio load. My levels are fine but I am waiting awhile to adjust anything.

I just got off the phone with them, very nice and professional. What i like is that their product does not leach anything. He said simply add it to a system with existing live rock and you are good. This is what I wanna hear. Im gonna work with them on a custom build for my 92 Gal Corner.

I just got off the phone with them, very nice and professional. What i like is that their product does not leach anything. He said simply add it to a system with existing live rock and you are good. This is what I wanna hear. Im gonna work with them on a custom build for my 92 Gal Corner.

Lucky!

I am really happy with the bonsai I have from them, so many surfaces to play with. I couldn't get the frag station in, but have a Zoa tank in mind, might just pick up another one and call it a tank.

We are now a vendor, they are so nice and easy to work with.

What's the average price for the pico sized pieces? I'm looking for something for an Aqueon Evolve 8.

• 8 months later...

Any long time users having any issues with phosphates? I know the website calls it inert but I have been having an algae issue unique to the VidaRock and nothing on my live rock.

Archived