inTank Media Baskets

45g Long and Shallow

snookman03

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Mike C. Those lights in you sig. look pretty sweet!

So I am not totally sure on whcih t5 bulbs I should go with. I was thinking ATI Purple Plus and a Blue Plus...any advice will be appreciated.

subscribed..

you need more pics ion this thread. Thats just the sort of tank I want to get.. Where did you get it? How much? I tried to google it but no hits!

I do need more pics...my camera is in storage, I guess I will take some pics with my phone. I got it at my LFS, if I remember correctly it was around $175-$200 drilled. Try this link www.deepblueprofessional.com. HTH

Nice canopy can't wait to see it over the tank! I was at my LFS a few days ago and upstairs i came across this exact tank with a sweet black stand It was awesome. They want 250 for the tank. I thought that was a bit pricy but the dimensions are great. I got my mr. Aqua tank, it came in a giant box in the mail yesterday.

Nice canopy can't wait to see it over the tank! I was at my LFS a few days ago and upstairs i came across this exact tank with a sweet black stand It was awesome. They want 250 for the tank. I thought that was a bit pricy but the dimensions are great. I got my mr. Aqua tank, it came in a giant box in the mail yesterday.

That's awesome that you got your tank! That is a little pricy but if I had to do it again I would spend $250 lol. I can't wait to see the lights over the tank either. Good luck on your new tank build I'll check it out.

Let us know if you wished the tank was a little taller. I love that long sleek look but I wonder if it blocks too much viewing angle.

I made my stand pretty tall so the tank sits about eye level so there are no problems with the viewing angle. I bought this tank because of the dimensions, no regrets ;)

Got some work done on the lights...

2012-02-26175344.jpg

And finally some light!!! I went to my lfs to get the t5 bulbs so I ended up going with a uvl super actinic and an indigo sun. I hope this Combo looks good. I still need to waterproof all of the wiring and hang the canopy.

2012-02-26182850.jpg

nicely done!!!

Thanks Bear. I still need to finish up organizing the wires but I think it came out as I hoped. I really cant wait to see this light combo over the tank. I will post pics as soon as I get the canopy hung (prob. tomorrow) :D

Man, awesome tank, dimensions are pure B.A. There was a reef shop up here that went out of business, they had these two really long, narrow, and shallow tanks, at least 8' long, qnd ever since then I have wanted one. The price of yours is not bad, might have to inquire at my LFS.

Archived