Pod Your Reef

Purple Martini Mini Carpets Prices Update

Grad

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty soon this list is going to be longer than the one for Packers Season Tickets. :lol:

Lol, wish i held on to afew more when i was selling them so i could propagate them faster now!

Guess I'll jump on this bandwagon also....add me to the list please

got ya added, thanks.

I don't think you saw my post from earlier, but I'd like to be added to the list as well :D

I have you on the list, prior to Mkus. I got ya :)

Kevin your #15

Pisces3kitty your # 9

I have begun to actively split the mini nems so i will be able to produce slits healed, ready to ship, much faster than before. Also im not sure if everyone who is on the list is still interested, or willing to purchase when i have one available so i may have to contact several list #s before i ship one of the little guys out.

Kevin your #15

Pisces3kitty your # 9

I have begun to actively split the mini nems so i will be able to produce slits healed, ready to ship, much faster than before. Also im not sure if everyone who is on the list is still interested, or willing to purchase when i have one available so i may have to contact several list #s before i ship one of the little guys out.

I'd like to be added to the list...I'm interested!

I'll jump on the list! I'm trying not to add anything more until end of April or beginning of May anyway so this should work out well! :D

• 2 weeks later...
jedimasterben

I will want a mini whenever you get some more. Are you selling them off as they split or stockpiling them? either way, if stockpiling, take pics of it. I'd love to see a mini farm. :)

I will want a mini whenever you get some more. Are you selling them off as they split or stockpiling them? either way, if stockpiling, take pics of it. I'd love to see a mini farm. :)

Got you added, and you banshee. Originally I had a stockpile of about 25 of them from the year and a half since I purchasing one. I sold 23 of them and have been propagating them for a sustained sale since. Im up to 6-7 now (lost track of one). Also a few days ago before i left for a job interview I found out my pure red true mini carpet split ;D The place i purchased it from had it for a few years since it was accidentally imported with maxi mini's and it only split once. I have had it for 1.5 months and it split naturally.

Am I #1????

fingerscrossed

hehe, your # 3 actually :)

As for the reds, i dont have a final price yet. I paid 200+shipping for mine, so i have to ponder how much to sell it for :/

As for the reds, i dont have a final price yet. I paid 200+shipping for mine, so i have to ponder how much to sell it for :/

Can I be your selling/shipping guinea pig and get a deal? :lol:

Can I be your selling/shipping guinea pig and get a deal? :lol:

heh, when im set to sell a red off there are a few people i have to contact to see if they are still interested. And considering ill be selling it lower than what i paid for it, it will be a deal :)

• 2 weeks later...
Paul_TheOctopus
My 3 mini carpet arrived safely after 3 days journey to California. They ate doing well & acclimating right now in my tank. Thanks Grad.

It has been almost 6 months now, my mini carpets are doing so well and have naturally splitted into 8 mini total. :D

Will try to post pics later.

It has been almost 6 months now, my mini carpets are doing so well and have naturally splitted into 8 mini total. :D

Will try to post pics later.

Selling any Paul?! Can I be first in line if you are? ;)

Archived