Coral Vue Hydros

Ballz' Reef

iball1804

Jacob042426
Watching you two bright young reefers makes me happy I'm of legal age to drink.

Any who, joke's over. I still say $100 for a Plate or two would be a good investment. They rule.

Scoly>plate. I vote scoly. My second choice would be a plate though. Or a maxima.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're superior to aquatic phallus.

Otherwise, I'm not sure. I might have a problem. I treat addiciton like a fever though...feed it until it burns itself out.

devilsadvocate
Watching you two bright young reefers makes me happy I'm of legal age to drink.

breakin the law, breakin the law, breakin the law.

I'm still waiting for an eye level shot of the tank.

Pat when are you going over to KG's? I'm overdue a visit, maybe we can time it together.

He said I could come pick up some chaeto from him. I'm not too sure when that will be. Probably when I set my new tank up, so hopefully by mid summer sometime, although I my girlfriend has anything to say about it, I'll never have an upgraded tank :P. I "talk about that damn tank" and look at it too much. Haha.

Oh, and I believe I've also said tht I wanted an eye level shot. Get to it.

He said I could come pick up some chaeto from him. I'm not too sure when that will be. Probably when I set my new tank up, so hopefully by mid summer sometime, although I my girlfriend has anything to say about it, I'll never have an upgraded tank :P. I "talk about that damn tank" and look at it too much. Haha.

Oh, and I believe I've also said tht I wanted an eye level shot. Get to it.

He's very cool anyway, even if you're not ready for the chaeto, you can still visit. If your girlfriend is into reefs, I would love for her to join my pink reef brunch club too. Ill ping you when I'm going over.

:lol:

Lmao, she loves reefs, she hates the reefing aspect of it though. A main reason why I get my water from my lfs is so I have an excuse to go there without an argument since I NEED the water.

That sounds good though, she may come if I try to pawn it off as meeting new people and a road trip. Even if I'm making her sound like a nag, she really is a people person, very outgoing.

Balls, meet us in the middle atleast and take a head on photo of half the tank an the bta.

Guys, I'm not an idiot. The tips were clearly bubbling.

@Kat and Pat, let's all go on a date together. A threesome, per say.

Also, I got a job at my LFS omgomgomg

devilsadvocate
At the LFS?

no, computer store. boss is a pathological liar(no joke), and im tired of his ####.

Archived