ReefCleaners.org

Ballz' Reef

iball1804

hirschy75
I've gotten around. Most are the Lounge Rats (cough nips cough) and people like hirschy.

I said a simple statement, you're the one who acted like a douche...

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
devilsadvocate
pretty much man. got all butthurt over nothing. going through some issues at home or somethings?

did you daddy tell you to clean your room?

or did he not let you go to the fall out boy concert?

No, nothing's going on. I'm butthurt from the lounge, though.

thats alright bro. that feel. feel free to cry me a river though. we hur for you

t210768_i-know-that-feel.png

hirschy75
first lesson balls. People with successful tanks stay out of the lounge lol.

There ya go.

Seriously getting upset over anything on a forum is just stupid

Keep calm and carry on

iball1804
first lesson balls. People with successful tanks stay out of the lounge lol.

:lol: true, true. Do you have a tank?

Have been stalking this thread for a while people. I like ballz reef. Iball has never been nothing but kind to me.

he tryes to keep his tank nice n shinny. as we all do. I just dont understand the hub bub.

we all got threads and reefs. we all do our best. why dont we get back on track and talk fish people.

If this was my thread id be catchin fire to most comments posted on here. tisk tisk.

So Iball hows the reef man? did the water change help any? hows the growth going? see its not hard to be nice and be helpful n ask questions. Stop by my threads anytimes iball.

iball1804
Have been stalking this thread for a while people. I like ballz reef. Iball has never been nothing but kind to me.

he tryes to keep his tank nice n shinny. as we all do. I just dont understand the hub bub.

we all got threads and reefs. we all do our best. why dont we get back on track and talk fish people.

If this was my thread id be catchin fire to most comments posted on here. tisk tisk.

So Iball hows the reef man? did the water change help any? hows the growth going? see its not hard to be nice and be helpful n ask questions. Stop by my threads anytimes iball.

Thanks bro!

To be honest, I haven't done a WC in a while. I'm starting to get diatoms (wtf...) all over my sandbed. I think because of the added nutrients.

hirschy75
who is this hersheys guy iballs

Thought everyone was just posting random stupid comments? Thought I'd jump on board and add to the chaos, but never mind....

iball1804
yeah man post da pics

Lights are off, and I'd rather not. Not with all this algae...

devilsadvocate
Thought everyone was just posting random stupid comments? Thought I'd jump on board and add to the chaos, but never mind....

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Archived