SaltCritters.com

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

Brad, you always got somthin goin on!

I try haha

Yes! :D

OK how big is that stag frag? I'll try to break off an equal portion tonight so it can heal until we can meet up hopefully next weekend(31st) since I gotta finish a motor swap this weekend

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The frag I have left for you that is the biggest is the one in the pictures with the "penis" branch as you called it...lol it's 3.5-4"

I'm in your state. :ninja:

Call me

:happydance:

Awesome!!!!! I know which tank the one is going in.....what about the other????

Well I ordered one...and it split over the weekend lol..sooooo

Well I ordered one...and it split over the weekend lol..sooooo

That's convenient!!!!! :lol:

Sounds like it's going to be a VERY nice money maker for you :happy:

Oooooh! Is there going to be a N-R meet-up?

Have fun at the open house, Joel! :D

I dunno depends on if Joel wants to meet up... lol

That's convenient!!!!! :lol:

Sounds like it's going to be a VERY nice money maker for you :happy:

Ima be ploppin baby nems like ghetto children

I dunno depends on if Joel wants to meet up... lol

You two should have a N-R meet-up and go out for beers or something (since that's what guys do). It'll be cute :P

I would, but I'm like 5 hours from him. Definitely NR meet up soon though. But we are in opposite sides of the state right now and I'm getting ready to head into PA.

Md isn't very scenic though, not too much to see IME:

X5Um1.jpg

:lol:

Ah, that's too bad you guys were on opposite sides of the state. And that fog looks about how San Francisco looks sometimes. Some days the whole city just disappears. Drive safe (meaning stop taking photos while driving)!

I was riding at the time I took that shot. My dad is tagging along because he's not been to Boston and wants to fart around there. So we are taking turns driving, a godsend for a 12+ hour drive. :lol:

I was riding at the time I took that shot. My dad is tagging along because he's not been to Boston and wants to fart around there. So we are taking turns driving, a godsend for a 12+ hour drive. :lol:

Oh fun! It takes that long to drive from WV to Boston? I thought the north east states were small.

Oh fun! It takes that long to drive from WV to Boston? I thought the north east states were small.

They are, but PA and NY aren't. :(

Oh....are you checking out colleges (grad school)??????

yup, New England Law School and the sweet 16 march madness game. :lol:

They are, but PA and NY aren't. :(

yup, New England Law School and the sweet 16 march madness game. :lol:

Which sweet 16 game is it? I wasn't keeping track of where they were all being played. I'm ready for Florida vs. Marquette tomorrow. Go Gators!

Which sweet 16 game is it? I wasn't keeping track of where they were all being played. I'm ready for Florida vs. Marquette tomorrow. Go Gators!

OSU and Cincy. Florida's been strong but we'll see if they can take Marquette. :)

Haha....damn sports watchers lol....only time I watch sports is to annoy my better half haha

Haha, I used to hate sports but now I really enjoy it, can't really explain how that happened :lol:

All those pictures were really pretty :) You guys should all make a trip to Canada, cuz we're cool up here. Come to Vancouver specifically. And bring cool corals. :D

Archived