Coral Vue Hydros

Shallow (Now with 100% less rim) Pics pg22

Shallow

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool pics. Those worms are nasty when you actually see whats inside the tube and it's not frilly pink fans anymore.

IMO and experience, I would not get a dwarf angel. They are awesome and look so great, BUT it munched on corals. Especially sps. I thought different forever cause I never saw it munching. I alway wondered why my sps wasn't growing. Then I removed the angel to see and my sps (what little I have) actually started growing.

I like:

Mcoskers wrasse

Midas Blenny

Pricey pair of clowns

Yeah their played out but I like them.

Its funny this has been one of the corals ive always wanted and just couldnt get my hands on a decent one, and i only paid 6 bucks for it. It's about 3" wide and 2" long.

I was going to get a pair, but everyone (and I mean everyone I talked to) talked me out of it. Only because u have to feed them so much. Maybe after my skimmer breaks in and the yellow tang is too big I'll consider it again.

I was going to get a pair, but everyone (and I mean everyone I talked to) talked me out of it. Only because u have to feed them so much. Maybe after my skimmer breaks in and the yellow tang is too big I'll consider it again.

Agreed except for the tang part. I saw the question about dwarf angels. They're hit and miss. I have a pygmy angel in my tank that is a model citizen, but I also feed at least once a day and have a piece of nori available once a week. The more often they get to eat, the less likely they are to pick at your corals. Lots of stuff is open to you in that kind of tank, so don't worry about it too much.

Archived