Cultivated Reef

Welcome To The Jungle: Part Deux

got2envy

Sargassum does look fantastic need to try and convince my LFS into ordering some for me, very hard to find in Scotland.

What is your crab doing? haha

Does the anemone Porcelain crab stay out in the open much? I rarely see my reg porcelain in a crack or hole.

Yep..it is always hopping from one open brain to the other but his favorite is that green one :)

Welcome back Maria! We've missed you here! This is going to look awesome just like all your other builds!

Thanks! I missed being here :happy:

drunkenmonk21
Yep..it is always hopping from one open brain to the other but his favorite is that green one :)

Thats cool Im going to have to get one, my blue porcelain never comes out. Does the sexy run him off of the coral ever? lol

Thanks

Thats cool Im going to have to get one, my blue porcelain never comes out. Does the sexy run him off of the coral ever? lol

Thanks

Nope never...the sexy goes from one flower nem to the other..and pretty much stays there.

MAAAAARRRRRIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see ya buddy! Tank looks great.

Thanks skillzy!! :lol:;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good to see you are back! I might have a tank back up in the next few months, still not decided if I am ready after losing everything almost a year ago.

I hear ya! it was tough when I lost all my fish in this tank almost a year ago..It is very disheartening :(

The sargassum didn't do to well <_< I only have a small piece left, hopefully it will make it haha

• 4 months later...

Archived