Cultivated Reef

Dirty Joe's 28 Gallons of Magic

Joe Dirt

surgicalsense
I need to go this weekend too. I've given up on finding a healthy BSJ. The ones coming in lately aren't making it. I don't want to unnecessarily risk the health of my snowflakes. So I have some store credit to work with.

I am a bit confused on what I want. But I think I will just get another zoa frag again for the other front LR in the sand bed and call it a day.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
I want to get a piece of SPS bad!

You still didn't say what you scored on CL <_< Unless it is a suprise.

... or you did and I missed it the post?

You still didn't say what you scored on CL <_< Unless it is a suprise.

... or you did and I missed it the post?

That's G13 classified.

Do it. B)

I like my first piece but I'm a little worried about it.

Im on it!

I will accept expired clearances in good faith. ;)

Its official! The deal has come through. I will be getting one of these:

Tyree%20LE%20Space%20Monster%20Play0302_edited-1.gif

and one of these:

50EyeMiamiHurricaneChalice-500.jpg

BAM! Joe Dirt has kicked up his A game!

I just realized what you named your clownfish...awesome! I've been considering naming my new green mandarin dragonet Rhaegal.

Do you like the books, or just the HBO show?

I just realized what you named your clownfish...awesome! I've been considering naming my new green mandarin dragonet Rhaegal.

Do you like the books, or just the HBO show?

Don't laugh, but I'm not much of a book reader. I read vicariously through my wife. LOL. She came up with the names after I explained the male/female clown relationship and breeding.

Game of thrones? Sorry I haven't watched it but I'm taking a stab in the dark.

That chalice... Grow it, frag it, send me it, I will return the favor. B)

Don't laugh, but I'm not much of a book reader. I read vicariously through my wife. LOL. She came up with the names after I explained the male/female clown relationship and breeding.

Ah. Well your wife has good taste in books then :) I'm currently finishing reading the 5th book and I of course watched the show.

Yep, Game of Thrones, nice guess.

That chalice... Grow it, frag it, send me it, I will return the favor. B)

I'll give you a declaration of propagation!

B) Should I be watching it? I don't have hbo so I have to come by it other ways but I've been meaning to. I really liked Spartacus and Camelot so I know it's up my alley.
B) Should I be watching it? I don't have hbo so I have to come by it other ways but I've been meaning to. I really liked Spartacus and Camelot so I know it's up my alley.

I started watching it because I love the books, but I've gotten all my friends into it who knew nothing about the books. Its a really good show that's able to stand on it own, so I bet you'd like it.

I really need to read more. The last book I read was born to run. It was a very inspirational read. Its way more interesting if you're in to running, but a good read nonetheless.

I really need to read more. The last book I read was born to run. It was a very inspirational read. Its way more interesting if you're in to running, but a good read nonetheless.

I'm not into running, but I'll read just about anything. If you do decide you want to read something, Game of Thrones is great. Or just watch the HBO show which is awesome and doesn't require reading :)

Hey Mr. Dirt, nice build thread! Love the scape and the clowns.

I moved to Deep South Texas from Santa Clarita (Saugus then Canyon Country) almost eight years ago.

So...should we be on the lookout for a Joe Dirt lookalike on Saturday? :)

Those corals are amazing!!!!!!

Spiro...love the holiday avatar!!!! That's great!!!!!

Hey Mr. Dirt, nice build thread! Love the scape and the clowns.

I moved to Deep South Texas from Santa Clarita (Saugus then Canyon Country) almost eight years ago.

Very nice, and thanks!

Dirty those pink zoas are purdy!

Why thank you. B)

So...should we be on the lookout for a Joe Dirt lookalike on Saturday? :)

Those corals are amazing!!!!!!

Spiro...love the holiday avatar!!!! That's great!!!!!

Let me know when you gals are going and I'll try to go at the same time. No promises because of my busy weekend though. B)

Archived